Chapter 38 - A day before the big day

Start from the beginning

"Yes, we also want to know how much Appa loves us, write his name and we will ask him to find it " Nethra too argued getting an astonished smile from the artist.

"Romba romba cute and chirpy neenga rendu perum theriyuma? the perfect mixture of your parents " she replied pulling their hands and wrote Ashwin's name in their hands as best as she could without spoiling the existing design.

"Thank you Akka, I am going to go and show this paati, byeeeee " they shouted and sprinted out of the place in a jiffy.

"Paah!! pada pada padannu, kutty pattas dhaan rendu perum, pure stress busters they are, even one child like this in every home is enough to cure all stress related problems" the artist exclaimed looking at Sivaangi.

"Ha Ha! everytime  some says this, all I want to say is kootitu poi oru 2 hours vetchukonga, neengale ten minutes la vandhu vittutu poiduveenga" Sivaangi retorted creating a jingle of giggle there.

"Oh my god, Oh my god, he is here, he is here" the artist exclaimed in panic.

"Who is here? " Sivaangi turned and looked at him walking towards her in a navy blue sherwani, followed by a bunch of people.

They all looked at Sivaangi and waved a big 'Hi' while her eyes grew big in shock and surprise.

Sivaangi was sitting near the pool on the sun deck chair, from there she could see them waving at her happily from behind the glass doors.

"Hey inga enna panreenga? " Sivaangi asked getting up looking at all her long lost friends.

"Inga enna panroma? nalla kelvi di.. one of our favorite person is getting married, naanga illama eppadi? needhaan marandhutta engala" said Nisha, her co contestant from the star singer days and currently a happening play back singer.

Sivaangi looked at all the bright faces surrounding her, looking genuinely happy for her.

She came forward and opened her arms asking Nisha to hug her as her hands were Mehendi clad, she thenturned side ways and looked at all her friends and extended her hands calling them all for a group hug.

"Paathu paathu mehendi bathram"  the artist exclaimed while seeing the emotional reunion with love.

Within few minutes, few more chairs were added and drinks started getting served for them.

"Semma azhaga irukka de" Nisha said removing evil eyes for Sivaangi with her hands.

"Maapla sir, inga vandhu sight adinga, naalikku she is going to be your wife innum secret admirer aave irundha eppadi" one of the guys shouted at Ashwin who was walking here and there in the pretext of doing something, but his eyes totally onto her.

Ashwin came there with a sincere face, as if he did not understand the context in which he was called,

"All ok dhaane, anything else you want? " he asked looking at them.

"Paah! ennama nadikaraaru paaren, yabbah saami!! " exclaimed one of her friend getting a blushy smile from Ashwin as a reply.

"Thank you Ashwineyy" Sivaangi said with happiness filled eyes.

"Enakku edhukku thanks ma? " Ashwin replied casually sitting close to her on the same sundeck chair.

"Ivangala ellam invite panninadhukku dhaan" she replied casually moving closer to him, filling the few inches gap between them.

"Oh, naan verum driver duty mattum dhaan, picked them from airport, invite panninadhu, avanga inga vara arrange panninadhu ellam Mika dhaan" Ashwin replied genuinely, picking her mehendi clad hand and admiring it.