eleven

Charlottes pov
"I'm just gonna forget about this all for the night and have fun" I say to my Dad and best friend. "No alcohol though" Ellie says and I nod. I don't even think I want to keep this baby. I mean it'll break me aborting it but it'll break me having to look after it, there's no way I can give it the love and support a child needs. Not yet anyways, especially with my upbringing. I've been a Pankow for a few years now but before that my family life was hell but we'll get into that another day.

"The bitches have arrived" Auntie Madison says, walking into the garden with her family. "Bails, you have kids.. remember?" Dad says and she laughs. "They're getting older, they can deal with it" Madison says, jokingly. "Soph is six" Rudy reminds her. "Mommy says Auntie Elaine is a bitch too" Sophia says, causing Rudy, Liv and I to laugh but Madison looked horrified. "Soph, I told you not to lie" Madison says, panicked. "But Mommy, you said Uncle Rudy should break up with Auntie Elaine cause she's a bitch and he deserves better" The six year old replies, sassily. "It's fine Madison, I think I'm gonna break up with her" My Dad says.

"What? Why?" Madison says and Dad looks at me and I nod. "Auntie Madison, I'm pregnant and she called me a slut and shit so yeah" I say, nervously and I can tell Madison knew that cause she immediately hugged me. "I support you, no matter what" she says, kissing my head. "She said we shouldn't of adopted Char cause of it" Dad says and Mariah looks shocked. "I can't lie, she's always gave me bad vibes" she says.

"I mean I was thankful I had someone to call Mom after all those years I didn't have that person so I looked behind the nasty comments until recently" I say, honestly. "I've got you Char, I promise" Dad says and I smile. "I don't wanna keep it, Dad" I whisper to him. "It's up to you, Charlotte. Just know that I'll be by your side no matter what" He says.

"Let's get this fucking party started" I yelled, which caused Dad to give me a stern look but he soon forgave me and laughed.

@oliviastokes : shit man we really did grow up together @charlottepankow↳ 210 comments@charlottepankow : we were babies 🥺@madelynstokes : i bought y'all that matching sweat set and you two would never take it off!@mariahlinney : crying🥲

210 comments
@charlottepankow : we were babies 🥺
@madelynstokes : i bought y'all that matching sweat set and you two would never take it off!
@mariahlinney : crying🥲

"Get the fuck out of here Elaine" My DaD yells and everyone looks towards them. My 'Mom' was trying to join us, despite her leaving a few hours ago. "I live here babe" she says. "I'm not your fucking babe. Now leave before it gets even more fucked up" He says, warning her.

"They're my friends too?" She says pointing to us. I can see everyone looking confused, except for Madison and Mariah who know the story. "We aren't you're friends. How can you treat such an sweet girl like shit" Madison says, putting her arm around me which makes me smile. "I didn't do shit" Elaine says. "Yes you did so just leave before I come over there and punch you" Madison adds. I could tell she was incredibly angry.

"Oh come on, you wouldn't do that. You're too weak" Elaine says and next thing we know, Madison is lunging forward and punches Elaine in the face. Everyone is stood there, shocked yet trying to not laugh whilst Mariah is pulling her wife off the bitch I use to call Mom.

I walk over to her and slap her too. "Fuck you for making me feel shitty. All I ever wanted was someone to call Mom. Someone to actually care for me and support me. You were never that" I say, bitterly. Elaine had a bloody nose and a bust lip.

"You're a bitch, that's what Mommy says. Be nice to my Char Char" Soph says, hugging my legs after confronting her Auntie Elaine. "We're getting a divorce, Elaine. I want you out my house and out my life" My Dad says and I smile.

"You're going to leave me and my family alone, understood?" He says, putting his arm around me. "You're nothing but a failure Pankow" She says and I laugh. "He's not the failure, babes. He earns millions and you just spend it thinking you're talented" I say and I hear Madison laugh.

"Fuck y'all" My Mom says and slams the door, leaving my Dad and I laughing. "What the fuck just happened?" JD says, shocked. "You can tell them" I whisper to my Dad, knowing he can't tell the full story without the news. "Well Charlotte here is pregnant and she came to us, clearly anxious yet Elaine was just a bitch to her. Saying how she's a slut and isn't any daughter to us. Which is a lie, you're amazing and the best daughter I could ask for" Dad says and I smile.

After talking to everyone for a while, I found myself sat next to Auntie Maddie. She was saying the same thing happened to Els at my age, except it ended quite tragically for Els. "I'm always here if you wanna talk. I know talking to your Dad about everything isn't always ideal" She says. "I want an abortion" I whisper to her and she just nods. "That's completely fine. If you want I can take you and afterwards we can spend the afternoon together. Only if you don't wanna go with your Dad" Madelyn says and I thank her and take up her offer. "Anyways, let's forget about this shitshow for the night" I say, turning the music up and join my best friend.

"When's your surf championships in Spain?" I ask, laying my head on her shoulder. "In two weeks. You joining us?" She asks and I nod. "I wouldn't miss it for the world. None of us would" I say. "I just hope I make everyone proud, especially Els" Liv says.

"Sorry for eavesdropping but just know I'm proud of you anyways. Getting into world championships is a big fucking deal, Liv. If you come last, I'll be proud and if you come first, I'll still be proud" She says, kissing us both in our heads before returning to Cooper to dance with him.