Prologue

???'s POV

Man I had a good life. I thought to myself. As I was laying in my hospital bed.

I'm Ben Tennyson owner of the Omnitrix and the universes hero Ben 10. I was the boy who had stopped multiple galactic wars and helped save the universes multiple times. But now I'm 99 years old. Now I'm too old to even move now and that's not all. Today is my last day of being alive.

"I had a great life. Azmuth Jr. you there?" I asked,

"I'm here Tennyson, so is your great granddaughter Gwen Stacy." Azmuth answered, I felt something slip into my hand I looked over and saw my 5 year old great granddaughter Gwen looking at me with tears in her bright green eyes.

"Please don't cry Gwen. This is just a part of life. Everyone will one day have to die, Gwen. But before I do I like to make a few requests. If that is alright?" I said, looking at Azmuth.

"What is it Tennyson?" Azmuth asked,

"When the Omnitrix is needed once more. Let the Omnitrix choose the next welder. Also help train him or her. Also please make a copy of my memories and personality to make an AI for the Omnitrix so that I can help the next welder and Azmuth Take care of Gwen for me." I said, looking at Azmuth.

"Very well Tennyson." He said, he then took the Omnitrix off of my wrist.

"Good-bye old friend." Azmuth said,

"Granpe tell mom and dad that I love them and that I'll miss them. I love you granpe Ben and I'm going to miss you so much." Gwen said, crying.

"Be good Gwen and please help Azmuth with the next welder for me and your great grandmother Gwen." I said smiling at her she nodded.

No One's POV

After Ben said that he layed back down. Azmuth then took out a needle. After Azmuth took Ben's Blood. He put it into the Omnitrix's empty AI DNA tube. He then turned the dial different times. Till the watch blink twice.

Azmuth and Gwen then left the hospital.

The next day it was announced that Ben Tennyson the man who had saved both earth and the whole universe countless times had died in his sleep.

That day countless people were grieving all around the milkyway. Earth decided to make Ben's birthday a holiday to honor him.

5 years later Gwen's POV

"

Azmuth?" I asked, looking at the watch.

"Yes?" Azmuth said, looking at me

"The Omnitrix is flashing." I said, pointing towards my Great Grandfather's old watch.

Azmuth ran towards it. He then hooked it to his computer. Suddenly a picture of a Boy appeared on the screen and his information also appeared.

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Age: 10
DOB: June 15th
Hight: 4'5
Weight: 95.6 [I don't know]
Quirk: Quirkless
Mother: Inko Midoriya
Father: Hisashi Midoriya (Deceased)
Home City: Musutafu
Home Country: Japan
Home: Musutafu apartment Complex A. 5th floor. Room 45A.

Likes: Heroes especially All Might, katsudon, quirks, Katsuki Bakugo, analyzing quirks, his mother Inko Midoriya, his Auntie Mitsuki Bakugo and Uncle Masaru Bakugo.

Dislikes: Bullies, spicy food, Katsuki Bakugo sometimes, perverts, villains,  and people who pick on the weak or the powerless.

Hobbies: Studying people's quirks, making quirk analyzes, building things from scrap metal, fixing things, learning, reading, helping out his mother, and cooking.

Habits: He mumbles and rambles to himself. Overthinks things. Stutters when he talks and he flinches whenever someone speaks to him or touches him. Fan boys when people start talking about heroes.

Personality: Kind, quiet, kind-hearted, nice, fan boy, happy, always smiling, shy, and he gets nervous and starts to stutters when he speaks to other people especially girls.

"Pack your things Gwen. We're going to Japan!" Azmuth said, I did as I was told.

'I wonder what Izuku and Japan are like. His birthday is in a week. Maybe I should get him something. I remember seeing that he likes All Might. I remember seeing some All Might action figures still in there boxes. In an antique store.' I thought, will I was packing.

When I was finished. I went over to Azmuth.

"Azmuth I saw that the boy's birthday is on the 15th of this month. And I think that I've known the perfect gifts for him." I said, Azmuth looked at me then nodded.

He jumped onto my shoulder.

"Let's go." He said, I nodded we walked out of the house.

After activating my power I flew us there. When we arrived I walked in with Azmuth on my shoulder. Looking around for a moment before I spotted what I was looking for. It was two different All Might action figures. Both are special and limited edition. One was All Might in his Silver Age costume and His sidekick Sir Nighteye. The other one was an American limited edition figuring. All Might was wearing his costume from his first debut he was sitting with David Shield in his Red flying car. We got both of them and got them wrapped up. We were about to leave when suddenly I saw something. I walked closer towards it.

"What's this?" I said, looking at a box that red and black.

The box had a bunch of different pieces of jewelry but what was werid was that I in each piece of jewelry I could feel magic in them.

"Can I help you Dear?"

I jumped in suprise. I turned around to look at an elderly woman who had blue bell eyes, royal dark blue hair with some gray in it her hair was up in pigtails that was held by two Red Ribbons that were floating behind her.

"Oh I'm sorry. But I could feel magic coming from these jewels and I don't know why but I felt drawn to the box for some reason. But I don't have any money left. And we're leaving for Japan today." I said, suddenly I saw a flash red and black.

I looked in the direction where I thought I saw.

"What wrong dear?" The old lady asked, I shook my head and then smiled at her.

"It's nothing, ma'am. I thought I saw something but it was probably just my imagination. Well I'll be going now goodbye ma'am, I hope you have a great rest of your day." I said, grabbing the action figures, and I let Azmuth onto my shoulder then we left.

No One's POV

After the young girl left the elderly lady a blonde hair man walked next to her.

"Is she the one you chose?" He asked, the Lady nodded.

"Yes. I feel that she will make an excellent new guardian." The elderly woman answered,

"I understand my lady." He said, taking her left hand then kissed her ring. Making her giggled.

"Silly kitty." She said, walking away.

Who are these people and what do they mean by new guardian?

Continue reading to find out. Word Count 1162.