xxiii

real life & social media

— THE KISS ENDED AS SOON AS IT HAD begun with olivia pulling back with shock filling her eyes. "shit, i'm sorry, i shouldn't have done that" the brunette frantically rushed out.

"liv, it's okay" anastasia reassured, her eyes meeting olivias.

"are- are you sure because i didn't ask and-" anastasia placed her hand on olivia's "yes i'm sure"

"oh um okay-" olivia paused, wondering if she should finish her sentence. she decided she would "another thing, i don't even know if i like girls" liv awkwardly admitted.

it was anastasia's turn to feel shocked.

"i think i might, but i've never dated a girl to know for sure" the brunette spoke.

her hand still on olivia's, anastasia met her chocolate brown eyes, that she could get lost in for hours.

the duo sat there, staring at each other, patiently waiting for the other to break the awkward silence. "can i kiss you again?"

anastasia answered by softly pressing her lips on olivia's, tasting the cherry chapstick she had put on in the morning. her hand moved from her hand to gently cupping the brunettes face, causing olivia to freeze for a second. " did i do something wrong?" anastasia fretted.

"no. you did nothing wrong, i'm.. i'm just new to this" the brunette whispered soothingly, pressing their foreheads together. their lips met again in a more intense manor, neither caring about coming up for oxygen.

when they finally broke apart, the two shared an affectionate smile and a small laugh in disbelief at what had just happened.

"you think we should get to our picnic now" olivia remarked. ana and 'livia sat for the next half an hour eating fruit and stealing a few kisses here and there.

"hey, olivia?"

"yeah?"

"be my girlfriend?"

"how could i say no?" olivia remarked, smiling as she brushed some hair out of her face.

alvin and the chipmunks👺

members: tinman
                    al
                    liltay
                    ana
                    spiderling

ANA🤟
hoes
people
helloo
reply

TINMAN🤌
tf do you want

ANA🤟
i'm actually dying
i cant
you're all invited to my
funeral

AL🤙
and im about to kill you

ANA🤟
um rude tf

LILTAY👌
ana tell us now
pls

SPIDERLING✌️
yeah ana pls

ANA🤟
you won't believe it

AL🤙
shoot
i want to know

ANA
drumroll please

SPIDERLING
*dramatic drumroll*

ANA
ty tom
now
the moment you have been
waiting for

TINMAN
i'm on the edge of my
seat😑

ANA
fuck you
chalamalabingbong
ANYWAY
IM DATING OLIVIA
AHAHJSJXKCKCKC

SPIDERLING
NOW WAY OMG

TINMAN
actually??

ANA
yes i'm not joking
i swear down

LILTAY
finally jesus

AL
yesss
proud of you

ANA
we're keeping it private
for now though

TINMAN
okay
be prepared for the
paparazzi

ANA
will do