Ticklish

Requested by stanateen2

"Come on Bose! Everyone is ticklish! Where is your spot?" Chapa mocked, walking behind him as he was entering the Man's Nest "Well, I'm not and even if I was, I wouldn't tell you!" Bose said, "Why not?"

"Because you're gonna get revenge for that one time I found your spot and couldn't stop." He said turing towards to her "I would never.." She said, trying to sound as innecont as possible, Bose just rolled his eyes.

"Come on..What about here?" She asked, trying to tickel his stomach "Nope!" He said, "Your feet!" She said, "Nope." He replied, "COME ON!!" Sh yelled, "Face it Chapa, I'm not ticklish." He said, Chapa smirked, "We'll see about that." She said coming closer than it hit her, he didn't like it when people touched his neck.

She reached out for his neck and tickled it. Bose started laughing but pulled away quickly "GOT YA!" She yelled and continue, "N-No..Chapa...That's enough...Stop." He siad between his laughter, they both fell on the ground.

"Looks oike I found your spot, now revenge time." She said with a pretty evil smile on her face as she continue "NO PLEASE!" He laughed out, trying to push her hands away.

"Only if you promis to never tickle ME again!" She snapped, going harder "Yes! Hes I promis! Now stop! It's kinda hurting!" He yelled and just as he asked, Chapa stopped. Bose tried to get himself together but was still laughing a little bit.

Chapa smirked "Well than...I guess I win the bet." She said, "I found your sentive spot, now hand over those 10 bucks." She said, Bose groaned but gave her his money.

"Thank you." She said in a child like tone, Bose couldn't help but smile, not that he was still reparing of the attack but that he's never seen Chapa act so cute.

At that moment the twins came in and saw the two still lying on the floor, "I don't wanna know." Miles said and wlaked off, Bose and Chapa just giggled at that comment.