Drunk

-Kids are 20-21

"Come on." Bose said as he led Chapa towards his car, "I wanna stay." Chapa mumbled and started laughing as a child.

Since the kids were in their early 20's they decided to celebrate it, meaning, trying alcohol for the first time. It was first getting use to it but it wasn't as bad as they though, after a few hours of talking and drinking both Miles and Mika went home, one because it was very late, two they were tired and three they both started to feel a little dizzy, escpecially Mika.

They decided to go home before anything bad happened, before they went their parents warned them for not drinking to much, they said it will make them drunk and that always lead to bad things. Since Bose and Chapa were still sober they decided to stay.

That was until Chapa began to talk weird, Bose may not be smart but he was smart enough to know Chapa was getting tipsy, on the edge of being drunk. "Maybe we should go." Bose suggested, "Nwoo....Just a little...Longer." She responded almost falling over, "No, we're going." He said and led her towards his car.

Once she sat down, he looked through her purse for her keys but than he remembered her parents are home. They would kill her if she came home drunk.

He drove them both to his place, he grabbed Chapa around her waist and led her to the door, "Ooh...Pretty firefly's.." She said pointing at the stars, "Come on." He said, picking her up bridal style and into his room. The whole time Bose sweetly watched her head resting on his chest. 'She was adorable like this.' He though.

He carefully laid her down and she sat up. "I wanna party," She groaned. She tried to sit up. Bose took his jacket off and leaned over her gently pushing her back down. "Well, you can't Chapa, you're too drunk to function," He quietly told her. "Woah, Chapa's such a pretty name!" She laughed. Bose laughed at her foolishness, knowing he'd never see this again.

He still hovered over Chapa watching her lazily play with his hair. He always thought Chapa was really pretty and cute. Chapa looked at him giggling and placed a childish grin on her face. Bose smirked and was about to stop leaning over her until Chapa reached out for his face and placed her hands on his cheeks, "You're just soo handsome." She said and rollled her head back, landing on the pillow but still looking at him.

Bose smiled a little, appreciating what she said but also knowing that it's thanks to all those drinks that she's saying this.

Chapa's childish grin dissapeared, she kept on staring at his lips, licking her lips a little and slammed their lips together. Bose's eyebrows shot up and he was too much in shock to stop her. The harder she kissed him the more he wanted. without thinking Bose started kissing her back, he grabbed her waist pulling her closer until he realized that she didn't know what she was doing. He immediately detached his lips from hers, stood up off the bed, and stared at her still in shock. Chapa groaned asking, "Don't you want this? Don't you want me?".

Bose was at a complete loss for words. "We can't- we can't do this. You're not in the right headspace," He gulped. Chapa ignored his comment. Her mood completely changed, and she happily stretching her arms "I'm soo tired."

Bose took of her jacket and shoes so she could sleep comfrtable. Since she was in her shorts and a small shirt with no sleeves, Bose decided to give her a hoodie so she wouldn't be cold.

"Here." He said and gave her the hoodie, Chapa started to unbuckle her short "What are you doing? You're not suppose to undress." He said, grabbing her hands and helping her put the hoodie on, she fell back in his arm.

When he saw her small figure in his oversized shirt, he tried to contain a smile by biting his lower lip. He led her towards his bed, she lied down and Bose covered her with the blanket. He reached for the trash can on the side of the nightstand and placed it right next to the bed turning Chapa over. "If you need to throw up all those drinks, i'd really appreciate it if you didn't get any on my sheets,"

Chapa smiled closing her eyes and getting comfortable. Bose gave her a small kiss on the forehead before heading to the guest room.

The next morning Bose was in the kitchen making coffee, he heard a small moan and Chapa walked in, still in his shirt, one hand massaging the side of her scalp tiredly. "Good morning beautiful," Bose teased. "Screw off," Chapa grumbled, her head pounding. She pulled a chair out and sat at the counter.

When she woke up in Bose's bed a slight panic did overcome her but then she relaxed when she saw that only she was in it. She didn't remember much, only that she was very drunk. Bose handed her a big mug filled with black coffee and some pills. Chapa sighed feeling less grumpy. Hangovers we're the worst.

"Do i even wanna know, what that Chapa did last night?" She brought up taking a sip of her coffee. "Don't worry, when I noticed you were getting drunk I brought you here." Bose chuckled pouring cereal into his bowl, "Thanks.." Than something came to her mind "Wait..My parents."

"No worries, I called them and told that you were very tired so you were gonna spend the night here, they were okay with it." He replied, Chapa let out a sigh if relief.

"Don.t sigh yet, you still did something pretty bold last night." Chapa raised an eyebrow "And that is?" She asked curious, what did her drunk self do? "You kissed me." He said and Chapa almost spit out her drink.

"I did not!" she denied.

"Right on the lips!" Bose went on amused at her reaction.

"Sh#t," She cursed herself.

She covered her face with her hands trying to cool down her cheeks, but she also couldn't help to laugh. "I am never getting near alcohol ever again if it leads to me kissing you!"

Bose raised his mug and shrugged still amused. It was great that they could joke about this "In your words, 'don't you want me?'" He added, mocking her. Chapa groaned shaking her head.

She noticed that Bose was getting pleasure from making fun of her drunken state and decided to have some fun with it. Chapa pushed her coffee to the side, seductively asked, "Well don't you?" Bose hadn't expected the response and nearly choked on his cereal. He peered at her, she had a seductive smile on her face.

Of course, he wanted her, he always wanted her, but they were just friends. He gathered himself, and joined in on her game, "Wouldn't you like to know."Chapa playfully punched his arm. "Hey! You started it," He quipped laughing.

A small silence washed over them and two found themselves subtly blushing and making more eye contact than was necessary.

A knock at the door distributed their moment and Bose winked before getting to ger the door and Chapa felt her heart flip, laybe last night wasn't as bad as she thought.