13: rocket

Yamato's POV

Looking over as a mud-covered redhead and his buddies walking over to the house, said redhead massaging his back and groaning in pain" you alright man?" I asked smirking" how would you feel if a 160 lb 19-year-old could crash down onto your back at 200 mph?" He asked, I snorted" you'll get your payback when you walk into the house." I said.

"Hold up, aren't you Kaido's daughter?" The grey-haired man asked" yeah I am, I was trapped on Onigashima and I wanted out being inspired by Oden Kozuki, I couldn't leave because I had explosive handcuffs on and they'd go boom if I tried to leave, I wasn't happy at all when Luffy removed them. Don't worry I won't betray them I promise." I explained.

"I met him when I was 13 and the first month he spent on the ship, me and Buggy were pranking him and his wife and placing the blame on Gabon each and every time, Crocus, Rayleigh and Roger were laughing their asses off before Oden proceeded to rig the entire ship with cream pies, Toki was pissed when she got caught in it. Is Luffy actually in there or did he jump out the window and I have to run after him all over town?" He explained.

"No, he's inside with the others, go nuts," I said coolly, but on the inside, I'm dying of laughter as he hopped on the stairs and opened the door" ROCKET!!" Luffy shouted launching out of the door, ramming into hi and sending them flying to the ground" having bad luck much?" A sandy blonde asked the dazed redhead sprawled on the ground while I'm laughing hard, same with Sanji and Usopp.

"You should've told me you were a D and this is what you get for it," Luffy said," are you trying to break my ribs?" Shanks groaned" snap out of it, you're fine." He said," always overdramatic when he wants to be." The fat bald guy said when Luffy went to town tickling the crap out of the redhead who's convulsing on the ground laughing trying to get away from the rubber kid but he's effectively been restrained and the one arm doesn't help his case in trying to fight back since it's restrained.

"I'm guessing this is called a scramble fight since I've watched several and never got I involved." I said," I think you called one!" Sanji called" I didn't call it! Is it that simple!?" I demanded," not really." Nami said as the rest of the crew walked out, Chopper dragging Brook out" WIHIHIHIHLL YOHOHOHOU STHAHAHAHP!!! NOHOHOHOT FAHAHAIR!!" Shanks managed through his laughter.

"Alls fair since you used observation to find us in keep away so I should be able to use my fruit and win for once!" Luffy said, over the next 5 minutes he reduced his friend to a laughing puddle then got off of him leaving the redhead out of breath" it's good to finally see you after 12 years, you haven't changed in all that time!" I said, the sandy blonde snorted.

"The majority yes, one had to be the level head." He said, after a couple of minutes Shanks sat up" so this is your crew, got some sexy ladies among you." He said, Nami rolled her eyes" Aka told us you're already married to Makino so don't pull that crap or go to Robin and have her crush your balls and rip them off so you can't have kids, plus 2 of us are taken so leave us alone and don't tease us or like I said, go to Robin for all the pain in the world." Nami said smirking nastily.

He shuddered violently" she's feisty, I'll make a note of that." He said weakly" I don't believe you, pinky promise or I'm electrocuting you with haki laced lightning." Nami said, the look on his face was priceless screaming' well crap I'm screwed, she's in control.' " what's up with the dead skeleton?" the bald man asked," oh he's a nocturnal zombie we picked up from Thriller Bark, he only wakes up at night to wreak havoc, through the day we have him crucified to terrify our enemies, his name is Brook," Zoro said.