Cross My Heart

Chapter 3

                        My best friends are like the same as me and the other one is my opposite. In the end we balance each other out. Chad was like me in so many ways except that he isn’t as convincing and corrupted as I am. Emma was different from the two of us though she was the one that had the most power; having a legislator of a father and a mother as the mayor of the city. She had the ability to do anything and is well known by a majority of the city. My poor best friend always had to behave and keep up a good appearance for the sake of her parents. That’s why I love her and I try to help her have fun. The way that I am is because of her I want her to live a life of freedom with no restriction but still keeping a good name.  Oh how much I despise that she is going out with Nick Norton to please her parents.

            Nick Norton is an egotistical jerk that doesn’t know how to treat a girl right. However her parents insisted that she went out with him because he would be good for her and it was good publicity for them. Sometimes I wonder what the publicity was and why couldn’t they let her go out with Chad instead. I mean they were brothers and part of the same family so why not him? But of course I just remembered that they didn’t like Chad since the three of us became teenagers.

            Its not like we were bad influences on her but we just wanted what was best for her. 

I woke up this morning to find Emma had disappeared. She must have been out with Chad or Nick thought I really hope that its Chad. I looked over at my Blackberry and checked that it was early still. I got out of bed and went upstairs to the bathroom. Our dorm room is so cool its just me, Emma and Lucy. But we never see Lucy she’s always gone so I find it more of mine and Emma's room. There are two floors in our room the first is our closets and beds while the second is the bathroom and more closets. Once I finished taking a shower and getting dress I texted Chad to see what he was doing.

I swear if u 2 are eating without me ill go crazy! U no im capable jkkk. Where you guys at im lonely :(

I was finishing some last details with my outfit when I finally got a text from Chad.

We are indeed eating without you my dear darling. lol we are at Einstein’s come already so we can go do something. :P

“Ohhh Einstein’s my favorite yippee”. I went into the school parking lot to find my pink Aston Martin. Daddy got it for me after he missed my 17th birthday. The drive to Einstein’s was usually a fifteen minute drive so passed the time I put on the radio. I knew the song that just started and sang along to it. Of course adding in a few of my own dance moves.

So here's another day I'll spend away from you

Another night, I'm on another broken avenue

My bag is ripped and worn but then again now so am I

Take what you wanna, take what you wanna, take what you

I miss the stupid things, we'd go to sleep and then

You'd wake me up and kick me out of bed at 3 a.m.

Pick up the phone and hear you saying dirty things to me

Do what you wanna, do what you wanna, do what you

Take me with you I'd start to miss you

Take me home I don't wanna be alone tonight

And I do want to show you I will run to you for you

'Til I can't stand on my own anymore

I cross my heart and hope to die

Cross my heart and hope to die

Oh look I’m already here now to find Emma and Chad. They should be at the usual spot so I decide to look there first and OMG what I see shocked me. It looked like Emma and Chad were about to kiss. I knew Emma will feel guilty about it later so I walked quickly over to them. Chad saw me I gave him a stern look telling him that we needed to talk later on today. He looked upset by it but he had it coming, I saw him start to pull away from Emma and she kinda looked confused and upset by it. I’ll have to talk to her about it later too.