Takemichi X Mikey Pt 7

Here i am again and sorry for not posting I had to take a break so just enjoy this chapter

Takemichi got out of the baths to check on what was going on with the water. as he opened the door he saw Mikey waiting for him outside the door.

"Mikey-kun what are you doing let me check on the wat..." his words were cut off by Mikey kissing him he wanted to punch him but Mikey was way stronger than him so the only thing he could do is wait for Mikey to finish, as Mikey break the kiss he pushed takemichi inside the bathroom and locked the door" Mikey-kun we are going to be late wait until we come back from the meeting " takemichi said trying to make Mikey stop but that didn't work" but mitchy I want to do it now " he says while hugging takemichi from the back" no Mikey-kun we can't i have to take a shower and you should change your clothes " takemichi says pushing Mikey away from him. Mikey didn't like it so he started fake crying" fine fine we can but make it fast" takemichi said so Mikey could stop his cinema. as Mikey heated it he smirked and started taking his clothes off. As he took his clothes off he took takemichi's towel off and started kissing him after a while from kissing Mikey started to lick takemichi's nipples " aaahh~ n-not h-here mmhhh~" takemichi said stuttering " but you like it" Mikey said teasing takemichi, he started bitting him giving him a heckey on his neck " mmmhh~ h-hurry up and put it in ahhh~" takemichi said to Mikey " I see that you are very impatient, but i'm not gonna lie because I want it too" Mikey said as he started to put "it" in " please go deeper daddy ~ aahhh~" takemichi moaned and that got Mikey turned on, he started trusting faster and deeper until they both cummed.

Takemichi took a quick shower whit Mikey they changed into the uniform and they both got to the the meeting.

That's it for today so I hope you guys liked this chapter and bye

See you again in the next chapter 🙂 👍🐸