You'll Come Apart and You'll Go Black

Start from the beginning

"Can we leave the door open at least?" she pleaded.

"Yes," Sirius acquiesced. "I will use silencing and concealment charms around us, so if he were to get up, we could see him but he wouldn't see us."

Colleen nodded, satisfied, and took it upon herself to return to Sirius's room. Her nerves had a strange twitching feeling, and she was cold and hot at the same time. A fire roared to life in the ornate black fireplace, and the gas lamps along the walls were promptly extinguished. Sirius's wand seemed to be placing the aforementioned charms, and he wasted no time divesting himself of all his clothing. Colleen crossed her arms nervously and gazed around at anything but his tight, muscular body, which seemed bursting with hunger. Her eyes fell on the magazine pages stuck to the wall, tattered with age but still showcasing buxom women in bikini bottoms, most straddling motorbikes, others just posing as if ready for the taking. She noticed that unlike the other pictures in the house, these didn't move— their bright, outdated smiles and hairdos frozen in place. So these were the Muggle girls he'd mentioned always wanting.

"You can look away from me, kitten, but it won't change anything that's about to happen," Sirius whispered huskily, pressing his naked form to her from behind. She jumped in response.

His teeth clamped down on her neck and she cried out in surprise. Her jeans separated her from his erection, but she swore it felt even more massive than normal.

"Do you feel that?" Sirius asked her in that same husky growl. Colleen whimpered in the affirmative.

"Before I undress you and fuck you, get your candle and your crystal," he commanded. "Believe me, you will want Professor Aspenfell-Snape to count these orgasms toward your final grade."

"Yes, sir," Colleen said with a small smile. She was positively shaking at this point. The bag they had brought from her flat was near the fire, so she bent toward the flames to retrieve it. Even the thick, hot air from the fire turned her on, like she could dance through the flames and only die from pleasure, not pain. Her shaking hands lit the candle and placed it on the desk in front of his window, and she slipped the amethyst under the black and tan striped pillow.

Sirius shook his head. "Don't put it there. It will be useless. You won't be on the pillow. Put it there." His wand lifted the corner of the multicolored duvet, and the wand tip illuminated a spot on the blue striped sheet underneath. Colleen did as told, choosing not to question. He then lowered the duvet back down and stripped away her clothes with one violent wand movement, leaving her completely bare.

Moving behind her, Sirius grasped hold of her legs and pressed her forward to the mattress, hoisting her up and situating her knees on either side so that the crystal was positioned a few inches under her belly as she knelt. She had never felt so exposed, her arse in the air and her slit, beginning to pool with desire, displaying itself to his gaze. Glancing over her shoulder, Colleen caught Sirius's eyes burning as he licked his lips.

"You're so fucking hot," he growled. "Dirty, feral, wet, and mine."

"Sirius..." Her breath caught in her throat, and the arms supporting her weight trembled at his words.

"Colleen..." he replied, mocking her breathlessness devilishly as his hands gripped her hips. She fully expected him to begin plowing her, but she was overwhelmed instead by his tongue, flat against her, licking a hard line from her clit to her opening, manipulating every fold. It seemed like his tongue had grown as well— stronger, wider, rougher. She moaned and felt her eyes roll back.

"You like being licked— lapped at— devoured?" Sirius asked her. His face nuzzled at her arse as he spoke, his hands grasping hard at the flesh there, leaving indentions in their wake. There seemed no limit to the ways the man would worship her.