Team B: nishant , shamita, tejasswi , pratik, rajiv.

Rakhi was the sanchalak.

Both teams had to send two members in a round, on the field to make the sword and rest can't help but they can destroy the swords.

All were energetic as it was important to prevent from nominations, especially at this point.

"Ready?"
"Yeahh!!" Team B yelled.

"How's the JOSH?"
"HiGh SiR" team A yelled.

Buzzer rang.

Round 1.
Rakhi: toh pehle kon aayega??

Team A : bichukle and devo.
Team B : nishant and shamita.

--》 this was pretty silent and without any violence. Team A had won and shamita was a bit upset coz it was really unfair. Rakhi deliberately gave team A point cos of bichukle.

ROUND 2.
A- umar and rashmi.
B- teja and rajiv .

--》Team B won as pratik in the end, destroyed the sword of rashmi and umar's sword was too big then the size given. Teja's was slightly perfect and rajiv's was fine.

Team A now just wanted to win no matter what! Pratik had started the tod-phod game and now they will just show that both can play this game.

ROUND 3. And the last one.
Team A: Karan and umar .

Team B: Nishant and teja.

.
The rest were just destroying the other team's sword.

Shamita was not indulging in the task as all were just fighting and fighting. She had her 'injured' shoulder with her.

Pratik was destroying while rajiv was defending. It was really difficult for rajiv to defend both their swords.

Devo and rashmi destroyed teja's sword and advanced to nishant's , so rajiv focused on nishant's side.

Teja rebuild the sword as devo started her drama and most of the focus was on her . Pratik's too.

Karan had made his sword perfectly while umar's was half way mid.
Rajiv went to attack on karan.

" ek ,team A ki shamita maharani or ek yaha aap. Dono kuch ni kr re hain." Rakhi taunted bichukle.

" teja ka ban gya hai, uska todu kya??" Bichukle said fixing his hair behind.

" haan .kuch toh karo. Jeetna hai toh unhe harao. Todo , phodo, maro ,jhagdo par JeeTo ." Rakhi said pushing him.

By now rajiv destroyed the uppermost part of the karan's sword with great difficulties . it was not much harmed though.

"chal dekh ab tu.." buchukle said smirking.

"finally aap kheloge!!" Rakhi thanked her heavens.

As said , bichukle went to teja side and started destroying it.

Teja defended with all her might. She was screaming and defending. Due to thier violent defending , there were some moments when their hands brushed off. But it was fine until-

Bichukle touched her waist and rubbed it. Teja felt very uncomfortable and pushed him with all the force. He jerked back a little but then composed himself. He again advanced towards her and grabbed her from behind!!

Teja screamed!

Kk too was busy fighting with rajiv and nishant was defending with rashmi. Shamita was in , with devo.

Pratik was back in the game and was fighting with umar.

All were yelling and screaming. They were overlapping and could not listen teja's shouts and whimpers.

With one hand AB was holding teja close ,pushing her back in his front. And with another, he destroyed the left over sword.

Teja struggling to get out of his grip.: chodo!!! ...UHHH... Rakhii jii.. Sunnyyyy.. uhmm..chodoo..please!!

"aisa mat kar, meko game khelne de." Bichukle said smirking and making teja disgust.

He was still destroying the already destroyed sword. He was clearly Acting.

"aahh..aap please chod do mujhe..destroy krna hai toh karo..mai banaungi v ni dobara but plzz....le..let me go.." teja requested while pushing him.

Teja was getting tired but still she was pushing him with all her force, closing her eyes tightly.

And suddenly she felt herself out of the grip. She panted for air and opened her eyes which were paining by now..

"What the fuckk!!" She heard kk's voice and saw him punching bichukle.

She was having the support of rashmi and nishant by Now.!!

"kya kar rha hai tu?? Chod unhe!!" Rakhi screamed.

" Nahi..aaj nahi chodunga mai isee.. himmat kaisi hui iski teja ke sath aise krne ki!!" Kk said punching more to bichukle.

Bichukle was bleeding from the corner of his mouth..

"de..dekh..m.ai ..sirf ..bi..bigad ra ..tha. ...vhi..hi..uu..uchal ..ri..th..thi.." AB could not form a word correctly.

" abe tu..Tu batayega mujhe kon kya kar ra tha ...teri toh!!" Karan roared.

He was about to punch him again but teja hugged him.

"Sunny. Sunny plz leave him."  Teja whispered , tighting her hug.

Kk just wanted to break the hug to punch bichukle who was wiping his blood!!  He tried to break but teja was holding collar.

He felt her shaking and his shirt getting wet.

She is crying. Silently.

He wrapped her in his embrace while glaring at bichukle...

He whispered some comforting words to her... and lifted her .He came to bedroom and asked rashmi and shamita to go out for a while.

And seeing the thick air , they nodded and left.

He sat the silently sobbing teja ,in his bed and pecked her forehead. He got up to leave but teja was holding his shirt's sleeve.

He sat beside her. "Baby, dont worry .  Am here. Let me just bring some water."

Teja shook her head not wanting him to leave. But kk just pecked her forehead again and made her sit comfortably.

He left and saw bichukle shouting from garden. And all were watching the show. He couldnt control and just ran to him.

He grabbed his collar. "Aaj toh tu bach gya.. agar laddoo ne na roka hota na ..toh aaj teri Arthi nikal jati. Jo tune sada hua apna game khela hai na.. agli baar dobara khelne ki koshish ki naa..toh bachega ni.." His eyes showed fire .

He looked dangerous. Bichukle gulped.

Kk turned to leave but turned back. "kisi v ladki k sath ye ghatiyapana dikhaaya na..toh bas!!" He glared him before heading to kitchen.

He took the water in a glass and went to bedroom.

________