Cale as Belle

[A/N:

This is created for my sole therapy because my ass is too depressed. I might delete this story after I'm feeling better] 

-

"Hey."

"Hm?" The red beast raised his eyes from his glass of wine, marveling at the redhead who looks almost exactly like him when he was a human.

"Can't you just let him go?" Cale pointed to his father, who is imprisoned behind bars since he is a broke count with no money so he decided to steal the rose instead.

The red beast shook his head elegantly, a frown on his face that seemed to be permanent.

"I'll cover the cost of his release."

"I'm wealthy enough."

Cale was trying to persuade the red beast to let his dumb-ass father go for hours, and they were both sitting at a beautiful table in the middle of the dungeon. They wouldn't be in this predicament if his father hadn't been so foolish as to try to take the rose in this haunted home, resulting in him being apprehended and imprisoned by the red beast.

It was widely known throughout the Roan Kingdom that the cursed red beast known as the White Star was guarding a rose in his mansion, as it was a prized possession of his.

But his father is just... his intelligence is very questionable.

"What do you want then?" Cale asked, sipping his wine gracefully.

"I don't know," the red beast hummed before responding.

"Then come up with something."

"Are you ordering me?" the red beast scowled.

"Fine. You can keep my father."

"What?"

"I said you can keep him."

"Why would I keep him?" the beast growled at the statement.

"You're refusing to accept the money, and you're also refusing to release him. So I'm starting to wonder if you want to have a tea party with him inside the prison. Maybe you're too lonely so you want to play dolls with him? Do you want me to wear a princess gown as well so I can accompany you?"

Wasn't this person supposed to adore his father? White Star raised an eyebrow. Why did he seem as if he was tired of trying to persuade him to let the old man go?

"Tch. What do you want to do then?"

"I want to negotiate with you," Cale said after a brief minute of staring blankly at his father, trying to come up with a solution. He exhaled deeply and turned his sight to the beast, who was eyeing him down with a tinge of amusement.