paper

chapter 15: paper

--

Sakusa woke up, expecting his lover beside him— but alas, the blonde was gone. Maybe he went to the bathroom? He wondered. He sat up and saw a piece of paper with inked letters written unto it. It must me from Tsumu..

"Good morning, O̶m̶i̶ Sakusa! I'm so sorry for leaving so sooner.. :( Kita-san told me to go home, I think we have practice? I'm very sorry.. I promise I'll make it up to you once we see eachother again. Text or call me! I love you :)

Yours, Atsumu ♡"

Sakusa didn't know what to feel. One thing he knew: what he felt was not positivity at all. Why did Atsumu cross out the nickname he gave him? I mean, he does act annoyed by it but he knows that Atsumu knows he likes it. And.. seriously, Kita? That son of a bitch. How did he know he was here anyways? Bothering the both of us.. just for some stupid sports practice. Get a fucking life.

Sakusa grumbled and stood up from his bed. Great.. his day just started and it was already terrible. He sighed once again before arranging his sheets.

--

Atsumu arrived home from Tokyo. He opened the door of his house: "I'm home."

He heard an opening of a door, it must be Osamu.

"Hey, I thought you would stay in Sakusa's place for the weekend. Something happened?" It was Osamu.

"Uh, Kita-san told me to go home today. Do we have practice? I don't know why he was very determined to bring me home today.. do we have a tournament or something?" Atsumu asked, still upset that he left his boyfriend alone.. they didn't even get to spend the weekend together like they planned too..

Osamu raised his eyebrow. "Huh? No.. we don't have any practice today nor upcoming tournaments."

"Oh.. that's strange. What could Kita-san possibly want then? If he had to say something personal he could've just waited to say it on Monday.." Atsumu frowned, growing even more upset and a bit mad. Seriously.. why? I didn't get to spend with Omi and I went home leaving him for no important reason at all..

Osamu knew. Sakusa was right.. Kita's 'crush' on Atsumu is turning out to be unhealthy.. maybe an obsession? Who know.  It's terrifying. He should tell Kita about it later.. for now, he'll try to cheer Atsumu up.

"Look Tsumu, I can just tell Kita-san that I'm the one who told you that there's no practice today so I brought you back in Tokyo to enjoy your weekend. I'll bring you to Tokyo again, you'll just be staying with Sakusa for a day but hey, It's better than nothing, right?"

Atsumu suddenly brightened.

"Really, Osa? Thank you so much!" Atsumu hugged Osamu. Making Osamu smile.. Osamu loved his brother so much. He doesn't show it but he would sacrifice so many things for his brother.

— while hugging; they heard a knock from the door.

"I'll get it!" Atsumu shouted, running to the door. Ahh, I'm suddenly so energized. I'm so lucky I have Osamu as my brother.. I can see Omi again!

He opened the door.

"Ah, Atsumu. You're here."

His face dropped.

--

Surprise..? (Sorry)