Pooja: Tharun...

He turned to her. She brought that beautiful girl with her.

Pooja: Tharun... Ithu Maya... Enodha best friend.

Tharun looked at her, but didn't smile or waved hand. She too was looking at him but didn't speak or smile. It was awkward for them, still they didn't break it.

Karthik: Vaanga polam..

Four of them entered the theatre. Tharun chosed the first seat in the row, Karthik followed next to him, then Pooja. Maya was standing near Pooja. She was looking at Tharun,

Maya: Neenga Inga varingala? Ennaku antha seat la ukaranum... Can we swap the seats?

Tharun looked and turned his face facing the screen. Maya didn't know what to do so she sat in her place. Karthik and Pooja knews well Tharun will not change the seat even if they request him. So they remained silent.

Maya: Un friend thane... Avanta sollu na andha seat la ukaruren nu....

Pooja: Avan sonnah keka matan di... Thimiru pidichavan...

Maya: Athan moonjilaye eludhi otiruke....

The movie started. Maya was looking at Tharun every 15 minutes.

Pooja: Inga enna nadakuthu?

Maya: Onnum illaye... Antha white shirt per enna?

Pooja: Tharun..

Maya: Full name enna?

Pooja: Ithelam Unnaku edhuku? Avantaye Kellu

Maya: Solluviya maatiya?

Pooja: Tharun krithin..

Maya: Krithin ah?

Pooja: Krithin sonnah avanuku pidikathu... Nee movie ah paaru...

It was interval. Karthik stood up and looked at Tharun..

Karthik: Vaa da edhachu vangitu varuvom...

Tharun didn't buy anything for him. Three of them brought popcorn and soft drinks. The movie started again. Tharun looked at Maya through his side eyes.

Maya: Pooja... Avan romba scene podraanla...

Pooja: Avan epodhume apdi dhan...

Maya was getting calls continuously. So she stood and moved outside, finished her calls. While returning, crossing Tharun, With her heels she stamped him without knowing.

Tharun( out of pain): Shit...

Tharun(shouting): Kannu therlaya? Valikuthu Ennaku....

Maya( moving without any reaction): sorry...

Tharun: Valikuthu nu soldren... Nee paatuka pora.... Already height ah thana iruka edhuku unnakulam heels uh?

Maya: Unkita kekala na enna podanumnu ... Athan sorry solitenla...

Karthik: Onnum ila da sari aagidum....

Tharun: Na unna vandhu midhichutu sorry solitu pogava...

Maya: Mr. Krithin.... Why are you shouting... Enna Kaal la viluganuma?

Tharun: Krithin ah... Ama vandhu kaal la vilu... Va...

Maya: Mudiyathu....

Pooja: Tharun... Ava unna vida one year elder... Vaanga ponga nu sollu....

Tharun: Mudiyathu...

Tharun (looking at Maya): Po di lusu...

Maya ignored him. Tharun didn't watch the movie, he was texting someone in his phone. Maya looked at him now and then. The movie was over and Tharun couldn't walk properly. He had pain in the place she stamped. They were all standing in the car parking.