The Lahey's didn't live so far from my house, but was really long to get to, due to the back roads.

Their house was two stories, two garages, and one very large backyard. They had a pathway similar to mine, and the porch was decorated with wodden chairs. I park out on the street, and walk my way up to the door. It took Coach Lahey a while before answering the door, "Hey coach.." You could tell he had been crying for a really long time, even the smell of his breath was making me cry. "I'm sorry Savannah."

"I'm sorry too.." We hug, before I see Isaac, Camden's little brother come down the stairs to greet me. "Hey Isaac.." He was almost as worst as his dad, but he didn't show it. "Hi Savi." His curly blonde hair always made me smile, it was always because one piece of hair would stick out and lay between his blue eyes.

We walk into the living room, to see pictures of Camden and Isaac playing on the beach, at the park, and at a swim meet. Some of his trophies were decorating the shelves, even his medals. "His funeral's this Saturday, we don't know what to do with his body." Coach wonders around, looking at the memories. "I would bury him, so that way you and Isaac could still visit him." He turns back smiling at me, "I think that's a good idea."

I stay there for a few hours, until coach has to leave. "I'll be back Isaac, don't open the door for anyone else but me." I look down at Isaac who's was nodding at his dad.

When the door closes, Isaac offers to take me up stairs into Camden's room. Up the stairs, and 3 doors down my right side. Stood a white door, with a sign saying 'Knock or get knocked out.' Typical Camden Lahey.

His room was some what similar to Scott's, his bed was in the middle of the room. Two night stands on the sides, a dresser beside the door. A book shelf in the left corner, and a desk next to his window. A photo collage was pinned in front of it, photos upon photos of friends, and family. Memories that he will never see again, but we'll remember him by. There was a picture standing on his desk, the two of us smiling at the camera. It was the night of Prom, I wore a light blue dress, while he was in an original tuxedo.

Just a few weeks before this picture, he had planned this whole scavenger game for me during the week. It took me to the first place where we met, to the very first time we said I love you. When I finished the game, he was at my favorite spot. He stood under the willow tree at the park, near the river. He had a dozen white roses, with a huge photo collage with pictures of us spelling out 'I love you.'

I don't think I could have cried harder than that very moment, Isaac came from behind me. "It's okay I miss him too." I stood there watching this picture, a picture that held so many memories with this incredible person. And now knowing that he was gone, I couldn't find peace with that. It felt like the other half of me died in Afghanistan, and my half is left suffering in this world.

3 Days Later.

It was the day of Camden's funeral, and I wasn't ready to say goodbye.

I forced myself to get up out of bed, knowing that Camden wouldn't want me to be like this.

I showered in hot water, and got dressed in the clothes that my mom picked out for me.

A black sleeveless dress, with a swooped neckline. Black heels, and a black trench coat. I put my hair into a side braid and wrapped it in a bun. Emma came up from behind the door, dressed in a similar dress as mine, just hers was in a lace. "You ready?" I look at myself in the mirror, then remember the necklace. "Will you help me.." Emma grabs the end of the necklaces, and clips it on. "It's beautiful, he really loved you Sav..." I touch the flowers, "I loved him too."

Emma and I drove to the cemetery. Soldiers were already walking down the street with their riffles, Camden's casket was being carried by a group of men.