20)

I went to Bally's Park late that same night.
I grabbed unto a tree, resting on it. When I heard a voice, speak behind me.
"Hello, sister?".

I turned around confronting a familiar face.

"Katie, you're here?" I said as toll by her presence.

She laughed and rushed and hugged me, "yes, I've missed you, sister," she says.

All of a sudden my legs began to shake, is this perhaps a dream?, Or is Katie here?

I pulled her away.
"Is this you? I asked.

She nods, "yes, I came back sister". She says.
I had this sparkle in my eyes for her, however, the scene in which she ran away from her wedding, with her boyfriend, flashed before my eyes, and made me pull away.
"Tell me, Katie, why are you here?". I let out.

"What do you mean, I came to see you," she says wailing unpredictably.

"Don't lie, tell me the truth," I held out my hands out, " did you forget that you ran away from your wedding?" I said, making sure she recalls.

"No, I didn't forget sister"
She takes out her hands, " I came to see you and at least apologize for what happened,"... She emotionally said.

"You're lying, you came because you know that you've made a mistake,"
I conveyed.

She takes a step back, looked at me, and shook her head.

"Yes, you're right Alina, I came back because I want Kaylan back,"
She tells, affirming her real feelings.

I stared at her, " have you gone mad?, Or better yet, are you mad?"
I yelled.

"No, I am not mad Alina, " she turns her back on me, "I made a mistake and I need Kaylan back,"
She says, returning her gaze to mine.
We stared at each other.
However when I thought of responding to her.
We heard someone else's voice.
"How dare you Katie, are you this shameless,"
Kaylan walks into the conversation.

I looked at him in awe.

How did he find me, did he perhaps follow me here?

Katie tried to hug Kaylan, but he pushed her off. And came to me instead.

"Guess what Alina,"
He muttered

"What?"
I asked.

He tucked my hair behind my ears and said, " you're going to teach your sister a lesson, and don't you dare, allow her close to me ever again,".

Kaylan pulled back and walks away.

Katie rushed after him.

I couldn't let her go any further, so I grabbed her hand and blocked her path.

As we watched him get into his car

"Get out of my way Alina,"
Katie ordered.
"No, you're not going to be with Kaylan, he is now my husband and not yours,"
I walked a step closer, " stay away from him, sister "
I warned,  finally walking away.
Kaylan was in the car, I got in and we both left together.

Back at home. Kaylan walks to the study room, and I  strolled to the bedroom.

I got just getting ready for bed when Kaylan gets in all drunk.
I turned around and saw him.
"Hey, what have you done?" I said.
Kaylan grinned, " what exactly did I do Alina,".  He walks close, and grabbed my hand, he forced me to look at him.
"You and your sister destroyed my life,". 
Kaylan grumbled and right after, falls asleep on my shoulders.
I managed to pull him onto the bed, I turned away to leave when I heard him talking in his sleep.

He chanted my sister's name.

I might have gotten married to kaylan, but his heart belongs to someone else...

Question for the day?.

1).... Kaylan is still hurt over what happened at the wedding, shouldn't Alina be too?..
2).. Alina is being blamed by Kaylan for knowingly taking her sisters to place at the wedding, can these two ever grow past their differences?
3).... All of a sudden, Katie is back, and she wants kaylan back, will Alina allow her sister to come back to the life she once ran away from?....

READ TO FIND OUT...
MY SISTER'S HUSBAND.....