Chapter 56: Morning Play

Start from the beginning

"Oh fuck!" He hisses

He raises his body a little higher against the bedpost and watches me taking him in

I push down more, taking his head in more, my body stretching to accommodate his size, my inner anus's wall spasm as my virginal's wall stretches

"You're so tight, baby," Griffin said with a strained expression, fists clenching at his side

"That's it, take all of me in, baby," he said

I push down harder, and his cock slides up my inner wall rubbing on all the right places, leaving no space, I close my eyes for a moment to feel it all. Until he's all the way in and impaling me.

"Ooohhh god, you're too big," I said

A smile plays on his lips

"I know. Now ride me, Elena." He said

I lift my hips slowly before dropping back down "Fuck!" Came Griffin's voice

I can feel him in my guts

"You're doing good, baby. Keep going." Came his encouraging voice

I continue to milk him, but it wasn't up to his speed, both his hands shot out and grab my waist, lifting me and pulling me back down and thrusting his hips up meeting me halfway

"Griffin!" I let out

He continues thrusting into me from below, gaining more speed. He impales me over and over, thrusting hard. He makes a circular motion with his hips from below, rearranging my organs with his cock. My breath stuck in my throat.

With a whoosh of air, I'm on all four, face in the pillow, ass up in the air. Before I have time to register, he pushes his cock back inside, sliding in me in one smooth motion. "Oooooohhhh" I moan into the pillow.

He slams into me hard from behind, a grunt could be heard from the back of his throat.

I look back at him, muscles bunched around his shoulders as he fights to control his movements. His hips taunt and flex in movement while driving into me repeatedly.

" hhhhmmmmm!" I moan

He looks at me with a smile tugged at his lips, pressed my upper body lower to the pillow with his palm, and gripped my ass higher in the air for his ongoing thrust.

My body jostles on the bed, I try to grab hold of something, but there was nothing to grab. He thrust into me harder and faster from behind, my fist clenches the bedding.

His thumb slid to my center, gathering my juices before pushing it inside my anus.

Feeling completely full of both holes I let out a whimper.

Griffin thrust into me harder, his thumb sliding in and out of my anal matching his thrusting speed.

The sensation builds higher and higher until I slowly begin to feel its crack, it burst inside my system. I greedily ride it out, clench it hard while Griffin keeps thrusting into my body jostling me in heaven.

"Fuck!" I feel him spilling himself inside me. My wall continues to clench, milking him, while I slowly come back down to earth.

------------

One day she surprises the living hell out of him. 

Her palm pushes lightly against his chest.

He stops and look up at her.

"I want to..." she said shyly

"I want to make you feel good." She manages to finish

His chest swells. "Baby, you're already making me feel very good"