Chapter 2

I kicked my locker with my feet and leaned against it. What the fuck had I just done? Scott always got everything in his way. He was spoiled and rich with well-known parents that supported his manic behavior. Everything was under his fingers and yet, he still wanted to torment me.

As I got a hold of my self, I took out my next class books and walked inside. It was an English Literature class — one of my favorites. I took my seat in the corner of the room and continued to read the book while the rest of the class filled up. I wasn't going to stop reading just because someone found out what I was reading.

I still needed my daily dose of erotica.

When our English teacher walked in, I closed my book and set it aside. The seat next to me was still empty as no one liked sitting beside the unusual girl. Just before Ms. Smith could start with her class, the door burst open and Scott walked in.

"You're late, Scott." The teacher said.

"I was in the washroom, Jesus." He grunted and walked inside. His eyes lingered around the class and then landed on me.

"Alright, take a seat and then we can get started." Ms. Smith said.

My heart skipped a beat as Scott took the seat beside mine. Why was he sitting next to me? What did he want to do now? Wasn't it enough for one day? Was he going to force out 'daddy' from me again? I pushed my book inside my bag so he couldn't see it.

The class started in a few. We were reading a short poem and describing the terms used. I stayed quiet the entire time as Scott was seated beside me. I didn't want to erupt in another conversation with him. While I was working on my notes, I felt something slid against my skirt. When I looked down, I found Scott's hand on my legs, caressing my thighs. My breathing hitched as I cocked my head to his direction.

What was he doing?

I couldn't say anything as the class was in a pin drop silence and even a single sound would turn heads towards me. I didn't want attention.

I tried to pull his hands away from my body but he kept a tight hold on my leg. The more I fought back, the higher he went and it stopped when he reached my panties.

Not there.

(Due to Wattpad's recent guidelines, the rest of the chapter has been removed. However, you can read it for free on my website: authormiakerr.com or my Inkitt)