Chapter 3: Getting sick

Len looked in the mirror and smiled. Todd was his and Mikuo's one month anniversary and Len was a nervous wreck. Why? Because Mikuo had told him he had something special planned. Len looked at the mirror and sighed. He wanted to look hot today. Len looked at his reflection. He wore a loose yellow t-shirt with black skinny jeans and black osiris's. Len opened his door and walked into the kitchen smiling as he saw his mom and sister. "Mom Rin? D-do I look n-nice today?" Lilly and Rin both turned to look at Len and smiled. "Yes you do. What's the big occasion though?" Len blushed and looked at the ground. "It's Mikuo and my one month anniversary." Lilly jumped out of her seat and ran to Len. "Oh sweet heart that's great!" Len smiled as Rin got up and walked over to Len. "I think you should wear your hair down for a change though." Len looked at his sister confused. "Mikuo told me that it would be nice to see you wear your hair down for a change." Len blushed and grabbed his ponytail and began pulling it out. He always wore his ponytail to get rid of the access bangs he had. Most people usually thought when his hair was down his hair was the same length as Rins but that wasn't true.

On the walk to school:

"So what are you and Mikuo going to do today?" Len shrugged his shoulders as a wave of dizziness swept over him. Len stood for a moment waiting for the feeling to pass. "I don't know Mikuo said it was a surprise." Rin smiled. "How fun!"

In First Hour:

Len sat down and took in a deep breath. Why wasn't he feeling well all of a sudden? He felt fine when he woke up so why is it so sudden? Len jumped as he felt arms wrap around his waist. "Happy anniversary!" Mikuo pecked Lens cheek and handed him a small box. "What's this Mikuo?" "It's your anniversary present!" Len smiled and reached into his bag and pulled out a small bag. Len handed the bag to Mikuo as he sat down next to him. "Open yours first." Len smiled and grabbed the small box. Len carefully untied the bow and opened the box. Inside the box was a necklace. It had one teal Diamond and one neon yellow diamond. "Mikuo! How much did you spend on this! My present is probably no where near this expensive!" Mikuo smiled and shook his head. "It's fine Len. It's for you so there is no spending limit." Len blushed and looked at the necklace and shoved it to Mikuo. "Put it on me." Mikuo did as he was told. Len then looked at Mikuo and told him to open his present and once again he did as told. Mikuo opened the bag and smiled as he pulled out a teddy bear along with a video game that Mikuo had wanted for a really long time. "Len this is amazing thank you!" Mikuo leaned in and kissed Len on the lips. Lens eyes widened but soon fluttered closed as he got used to the feeling. He then wrapped his arms around Mikuo's neck. The two pulled apart but Len kept a hold of Mikuos neck and smiled. That had been his first kiss. "I love your present Len thank you." Len pulled away from Mikuo and nodded. "And I love yours." Len smiled but soon frowned as he put his hands to his mouth and began coughing. When Len was done he felt like something was in his hands so he decided to look. Lens eyes widened as he seen his hands covered with blood. "What's wrong with me?"

Authors Note:

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but I started work awhile ago and now I have no time for stories it seems like. However that doesn't mean I won't finish my stories because I will it'll just take sometime for me to post... Also sorry its so short but i thought that would be a good cliff hanger end chapter thing. Anywho I hope y all enjoyed!