He is laughing slightly at her jokes. Teasing her, trying to be more genuine with her.

"Tae, why don't we go to that mountains again?.

Damn, its the most beautiful place in this entire world.

I want to be there again "
Jisoo asked with excited smile.

"Not today cutie.

I really have lot of works  to focus on"
He replied while leaning more close to her. By placing both hands on desk in front of him.

Jisoo nodded with red cheeks.  That word cutie made her heart go dizzy all of sudden.

"Okay then,  I'm leaving.

You will be working here for more time right?"
She asked while getting up from seat .

Taehyung also stood, he reached towards her.

"Yeah, for today you go by yourself"
He said calmly . Everyday its Taehyung who drops Jisoo to her tiny apartment.

She  nodded with smile.

"I'm leaving then"
She repeated, stressing the word leaving.

Taehyung placed both hands in his pockets. He nodded very calmly with straight face.

He knows for what she is waiting for. Everyday, Taehyung hugs her before leaving.

It became their routine. And they love each others warmth so much.

Taehyung's large hands always calms her every emotion.  She loves to nuzzle his neck.   

Today, Taehyung is not  initiating hug like every time. He just want to tease, see what she will do.

Jisoo groaned and hugged him all of sudden.

She closed her eyes while nuzzling his neck.

Taehyung chuckled and hugged her so tightly. He don't want to leave her at all.

Jisoo lifted her head and looked into his eyes with smile.

He smiled back and kissed her forehead so lovingly.

She closed  her eyes at his sweet kiss. She knows they already crossed limits.

She is craving for her opponent's  touch. But Jisoo will not accept this, she escapes with words 'all of this is just an act'.

It's next day, Jisoo wore Taehyung's favourite colour . She is excited to see his reaction.

She came very early expecting Taehyung to be in his cabin.

But he is not there. All of sudden she received a call from Jung Hoseok.

"Jisoo, bring next project files to Taehyung's pent house .

Only   Bangtan gang members and Taehyung's parents  gonna discuss the  details of next project.

As its really confidential work.

We will reach there in few hours .

You just go and submit all files "
Hoseok informed professionally.

Jisoo frowned initially , later she said okay sir and left to Taehyung's pent house.

Jisoo entered Taehyung's pent house with special identity given only to few.