Confessions- Ken

Ken Wu was not a lady's man. He didn't know to talk to girls, especially pretty ones that he liked. That's why he started avoiding Y/n L/n. She was a cheerleader that sat next to him in his first, third, and fifth-period classes. They became friends and soon he developed feelings for the girl. He didn't know how to tell her so he started avoiding her. Little did he know that she liked him too. It hurt her so much that he was avoiding her.
She had enough and confronted him.
"What's going on Kenny? Did I do something wrong?" she asked him at his locker.
"No, you didn't. I did," he says as he walks off not giving the girl a chance to question him.
She sat alone at lunch that day pondering over what happened that morning. She didn't even notice the eyes watching her from the other table.
"Just tell her man," Dean says after he notices the boy staring at the girl.
"Fine," Ken says as he notices another boy approaching her. He walks over and sits down next to her as the other boy walks off.
"What do you want?" she asks him.
" I want to apologize for these last few days. I just have a confession to make. I like you as more than a friend. I'm okay if you don't feel the same," Kenny replies. The girl grabs his hand with a smile.
"Of course, I feel the same way. I'm so glad you told me, Kenny," the girl replies.
"Would you like to see a movie this weekend?"
"Yes, I would love that Kenny," she replies as the bit makes his way over to his table with a grin.
"Guess who has a date this weekend?" Kenny asks Dean.
"Good job little bash bro."