Jealous Mistakes- Adam

I've been spending a lot of time with Charlie because we are planning a surprise birthday for Adam. I hope he likes it because we are putting in a lot of time and effort. I hear my doorbell ring. Speak of the devil.
     "Hey Banksie," I say as I open the door and let him in.
     "Listen Y/n, I'm breaking up with you," he says with a face that looks to be made of stone.
     "What? Why?" I ask as tears fill my eyes.
     "Cut the crap. I know why you've been spending so much time with Charlie. I mean if you're going to cheat on me at least don't make it so obvious," he says outraged. 
     "What are you talking about? I'm not cheating on you with Charlie. I love you too much to do that to you. Charlie is like my brother. I swear on everything I'm not cheating on you," I scream as tears pour down my face.
     "Quit lying to me. I can't believe that I've wasted a year of my life on you. We are over and done. I hope you have an amazing life with Charlie." With those final words, Adam stormed out of my house.
     I went to my phone and called Connie to tell her to come over. She brought the team plus Rick and Scooter.
     "What are they doing here?" I ask pointing to Scooter and Rick.
    "They drove us here when they heard that you needed us," Julie explains. I nod and smile weakly at both boys. They had a soft spot for me ever since I started going to Eden Hall.
    "What happened?" Connie asks as soon as they see me sitting in my room with tissues all around me.
    "Adam came over and broke up with me because he thinks I'm cheating on him with Charlie," I say as sobs rack my body. Rick hugged me tightly as I cried into his chest.
    "But you're not. You guys are planning a surprise birthday party for him," Scooter says without hesitation.
    "I know. He didn't let me get that far before he broke up with me," I said as lifted my head from Rick's chest.
    "Fuck I have to go to school with him tomorrow," I mumbled.
    "Stay close to all of us. You can sit at the varsity table with Scooter and Rick at lunch. Do you have any classes with him?" Russ asks.
    "A lot of them. Connie and Guy both have the same schedule as me," I answer.
    "Then I'll sit where you sit in every class you have with Adam," Guy answers.
    "If you need to leave or if he says something to you tell us. Scooter or I will take you home. Either us or the Bash Bros will handle him," Rick says.
    "Thanks, guys," I mutter.
    "Now let's come up with a plan to kick his ass," Julie yells. That sparks a lot of agreement.

     I woke up this morning and grabbed breakfast. Rick offered to leave his dorm and come pick me up. He gets to my house and I get in the car.
    "Shit, I forgot my jacket," I groan as I remember.
    "Here just wear mine. I only have one or two classes today. It'll be fine," Rick says motioning to his varsity jacket.
    "Thank you for everything Rick," I say as I put it on.
    "You're welcome little sister," he says laughing.
     "Oh so now I'm your little sister," I say laughing too.
    "Yep and Scooter's sister too. You're the only freshmen I can stand." I laughed at this.
     We got there and I got out. I saw Adam standing there with his arm around a cheerleader. I took a deep breath and walked into the school.

    So far I've made it through three periods without talking to Adam.
    "Hey, do they know that you know about the prank?"
    "Nope, we are all good. Love you Banksie," I say as I walk away and towards the school doors. Dean notices and he and Fulton cut me off.
    "I can't do this. I did nothing wrong and yet I'm having to pay for it!" I whimper out as soon as they get close.
    "We've been trying to talk to him all day and he refuses to listen to any of us. Charlie even told him about the party, but he just thinks that we're lying to cover it up," Dean says. I nod.
    "I'm gonna go find Scooter. It's almost lunch and I think I need to go home," I tell them.
     I found Scooter and we went into the cafeteria. I got my lunch and sat down in between tRick and Scooter.
    "I need to leave. He confronted me at my locker. Tonight is the party. The only way to convince him that we are telling the truth is to go through with the party. So instead of going to my house, I'm gonna go to his house to help his mom set it up. We need to talk to Coach and see if he can keep Adam here until we get it ready," I say to both boys.
    "I'll go with you. Scooter tell the ducks the plan," Rick says as all stand up. We explain the plan to Coach and he agrees to help us. Rick takes me to Adam's. I tell his mom everything. Mrs. Banks just hugs me.
     We get everything ready and I change my clothes. Soon all of the ducks are here. Adam is not far behind them.
    "Surprise!! Happy Birthday, Banksie!" we all yell as he comes through the door with that cheerleader.
His eyes are as big as fifty-cent pieces.
     "See we weren't lying asshole!" Dean hollers making everyone including me laugh.
    "Y/n, I need to talk to you," he says as his eyes stay trained on me.
    "Whatever you need to say, say it," I said looking him in the eye. He doesn't say anything he just runs to me, picks me up, and kisses me like never before.
Everyone starts hollering.
    "I made a stupid, horrible, jealous mistake, and I'm so sorry. Will you please take me back!" He asked with tears rolling down his face.
    "Of course, but if you do this again I will kick your ass. Hell, I'll let the boys kick your ass," I say smiling.
    "By the way Y/n, we never told him about the party. We wanted you two to patch this up on your own. We got a girl to pretend to like him," Fulton says sheepishly.
    "You never told him! That's why he was still mad. If you would have just told him, we could have avoided this whole thing," I yell.
    "Charlie said not to tell him."
    "Why?" I ask Charlie.
    "I told him not to tell because Adam knows we weren't cheating on each other. This whole situation was an excuse to get you away from your house. Today also happens to be your first anniversary and Adam planned a huge thing over there," Charlie says grinning.
    "You didn't have to break up with me. I cried for a couple of hours,"  I yelled.
     "I had my fingers crossed the whole time," he says grinning.
    "Like that makes it okay," I say laughing.
    "I love you," Adam says sheepishly.
    "I love you too, you asshole," I say smiling.
    "By the way, I knew the whole time that this was a prank," I say grinning.
    "What!" the team and Rick and Scooter all yell.
    "He didn't even make it out of the yard before he turned around and told me the truth. I've known about the prank but not about the reason behind it," I said. They all rolled their eyes. All in all, Adam had an amazing birthday and we had an amazing anniversary.