10|Remeber me?

Hello guys thank you so much for 9K+ reads i really appreciate it and i hope you all are having a good day/noon/evening sorry if i took so long to give an update but here it is You and Gregory meeting the Glamrocks again 

SO ENJOY!

------------------------

The show has been going for about 1 hour already and you were bored out of your mind but you still have to stay to watch over your brother where a bunch of people were yelling and cheering, you didn't mind because you were lost in thought until Gregory tugged on your sleeve, you looked down with a confused look on your face.

"What is it buddy?" you bended down to hear what he was about to say, "Can we go now, I'm getting a little bit crowded.." he said, you smiled, finally you could leave this crowded place, you nodded, you both headed your ways to get out of this crowd.

Surely you bumped into people during your way out but you and Gregory finally got out and went up stairs, While you were up stairs you notice no-one was really up where you and Gregory were since the crowd of people were near the main stage watching the show, "maybe we can watch the show from up here if you want?" you asked your little brother, he nodded.

You smiled and turned your head to see the show, you felt like someone was watching you, silently, but you just shrugged it off not until you notice one of the 'Glamrocks' staring at you and Gregory, it was Roxanne, you couldn't see her face clearly since you were up stairs but you bet she was surprised and she was, she headed her way to Freddy still playing on her keytar, you then saw her point to you and Gregory, so you quickly turned away to your phone.

You looked at your phone and only moved your eyes to see Freddy looking at you and then at Gregory he was also surprised, you sighed and asked Gregory if he wanted food and a drink, he nodded and you both went to the pizza area to get some food and some drinks.

-----------------------

After you ordered some pizza and some drinks, you and Gregory made your way out of the pizza area and went down stairs, the concert was finished and you notice not much people were here since it was already 7:45pm, so you decided that you and Gregory should leave, but something tells you to stay a bit longer, you sighed.

"Gregory do want to see if Freddy and the others are in their rooms?" you asked Gregory, not knowing what choice your making, he nodded and started to walk to the elevator, you followed behind and went in the elevator waiting until you and Gregory were on the third floor.

The doors opened and let you and Gregory out and started to make your way to the room area, the door of the area open upwards, you and Gregory went inside quietly and notice the curtains of all the rooms where wide open, you also notice no-one was here expect you and Gregory.

You sighed, feeling nervous now as your tummy twisted and turned but you shook the feeling off and went after Gregory that was already at Freddy's window, you rolled your eyes and walked over to the window.

No-one was in there so you decided to use your photo pass to open his door, you grabbed Gregory and went to the door and opened it, the room was very orange like with big and small plushies of Freddy on the couch and some on the ground, a mirror with a orange desk, the room was kind of dim, you felt Gregory holding onto your sleeve.

"Hm where could he be?" you mumbled, you decided it's time to go out of the room and see the other rooms, Roxanne's was also empty and Monty's room as well, so one left was Chica's and to your surprise they were all there, they were talking about something but you didn't know what..

So you decided to hide and know what they were talking about, but you also forgot Gregory was with you, "Why are we hiding?" he asked, you quickly covered his mouth and heard silence, crap, you heard foot steps coming to you and Gregory, until...

You and Gregory were lifted up into the air as you both didn't weight anything, "Oh It's just kids, what are you two doing here after 11:05?" a deep voice asked, wait 11:05 already!?, "Uhh actually we were.." you said but got cut off but Roxanne, "Freddy, Those are the kids that i was pointing to you about earlier today" She said, "Don't they look familiar to you?" Glamrock Chica said, as she made her way to you and Gregory, Gregory finally said something, "Freddy, remember me?" Gregory asked, Freddy was kind of confused..

"It's Me Gregory" Gregory said, Freddy finally notice both of you "Gregory, Y/N?" Freddy said, the rest of the Gang looked surprised as they looked at both you and Gregory, "Surprise.." you said, smiling nervously

---------------------

I DONT KNOW OKAY I KIND OF FORGOT MY IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT YEAH-..