6|The Next Day

HELLO AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY CHRISTMAS AND THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER!

ENJOY!!

------------------------

The Next day.. was a new day for you and Gregory or maybe a new story of what your head thinks..

You woke up by the light blinding you eyes as you opened them and quickly shut them closed and fell of the bed with a loud thud, you heard footsteps and your door creaking open.

"AUGH! MY EYES!" you yelled, "Shove a cork in it" you heard your little brother say, "HEY!" you said sitting up quickly from the other side of the bed and went to grab him but he started to run for his life

---------------------

After a while you finally got dressed and went to Gregory's room to see him laying on his bed playing a game on his switch with his PJ's still on, "Come on bud, we are gonna go to FNAF Mega Pizza-Plex" you said, "Oh yeah, why didn't you tell me sooner" he said, getting into his closet to get his casual clothes on. You had a 'really' look and rolled you eyes, you started to head out of his room for him to change into his casual clothes.

Not after 1 minute he finally opened the door, "Okay now I'm ready" he said, smiling, "Okay, Let's go" you said walking to the front door of the apartment, you grabbed the keys and headed out with a little boy behind you.

-----------------------

After a couple of minutes of walking you guys finally arrived and went inside. While you and Gregory was inside the building, you wanted to go play some games, the games were between Fazer blaster or Monty golf, So you and Gregory decided to go to Fazer Blaster then Monty golf.

You then realized that the show won't started until 1:00 in the afternoon and basically it's 10:32 am so you and Gregory could also go to Roxy Raceway after Monty golf, you both quickly made your way to Fazer blaster as you looked at you map it was on the fourth floor where the main stage was.

So you and Gregory made your way to the elevator and waited until you reached the fourth floor, after a couple of seconds you finally made it to the fourth floor, the doors opened, to your surprise not much people were here because it was a early morning on a Saturday.

You and Gregory went out of the elevator and headed to the left side of the area to Fazer blaster..

-------------------