"Taehyung!!!" Uncle Namjoon screamed, bringing me to my senses.

"Wait- you're awake?" I asked in disbelief. My eyes went wide. I was afraid it would fall out.

Yes, he's awake, smiling carefree.

"Hyung," Jimin ran towards him and so did Namjoon. We were a big mess on the bed.

"Ahh you guys," Taehyung complained while laughing.

"You scared us, idiot. If you were sleeping for any longer, you could have gotten killed," Jimin complained and I agree with him.

Even though we are happy, he woke up. He pushed us to experience the feeling of almost losing him.

"What is he telling? I was sleeping? For how long?" He shot question after question. Even after sleeping for so long, he hasn't changed.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, looks like you finally woke up," the doctor said smiling and relieved he didn't have to take someone's life.

"Yes, but-" Taehyung begins to say something, but he's cut short by the doctor.

"You need to rest. You have been in a coma for an entire year and woke up before we could take you off life support," the doctor gave him the answers.

"You were going to kill me?" Taehyung asked in disbelief, propping himself on the bed.

"Careful tae, don't try to sit," Jimin helped him up.

"He's acting like Taehyun," I joked. Taehyun would try to sit just after five days of birth. Stubborn like his dad.

"No, Taehyun acts like him." He argued. Argh- he and his dumbass brain.

"Who's Taehyun?" Taehyung asked, confused, looking at us both.

( Wait- y/n and the baby. )

"By the way, where's y/n? Is she out and still mad at me?" Taehyung enquired, as though hearing my thoughts.

"She's not here, we must bring her back from airport," I say, pulling my coat.

"Yes, I'll come with you." Jimin said, scurrying across the room towards me.

"She's at the airport?" Taehyung asked, trying to get on his feet.

"Yeah, we must bring her back. Let's go," Jimin said, walking to my side.

"What happened? Answer me," Taehyung shouted.

"Sir, it isn't good for you to shout at this moment. We must run a series of test before we can let you anywhere," the doctor tried calming down Taehyung.

"Answer my questions before you leave. Where's y/n? I need to see her NOW." Taehyung demanded, while trying to stand up.

"Sir, sir, you must sit down-" The doctor stumbled across the room as Taehyung shoved him to the side.

"TAEHYUNG!" dad Namjoon warned him. "We know what you're feeling right now. But you must also understand our condition too. So stay put and listen,"

This seemed to calm him down. He dropped himself onto the bed, closing and opening his fist.

"While you were in coma y/n had your son Taehyun," Taehyung turned pale, knowing the truth.

"I thought the baby-" He couldn't finish his sentence. His eyes were red with rage and betrayal.

"Tae, I can explain." I said, putting my hands up.

"Then fucking do it now. You guys made me feel like that bad guy, a man who killed his own unborn child." I could see the nerves rising in his temples.

"I asked y/n to tell you the truth, but she didn't want to. She never told me the reason, I just respected her decision." I told him whatever I knew. In fact, I too wanted to know the reason.

"Let's go get her. I'm not letting her leave without giving me my answers." He tried to press down on his anger.

Authors Note

Hello beauties,

Happy TaeDay!!! 🥳

Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote.

Question:

Who's your bias in BTS?

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!