ch 6:Meeting you was my luck!

I couldn't take my eyes off him as my brain mechanised itself with a best answer to avoid the mess.

"He's-I don't know who he is",I turned my face as my cheeks started to grow hot.

"But you said you know him?",he bent down to reach my face.

"I didn't tell that I know him already I just told that he looks like someone I know".
Nominate my name for Oscars right now!!

"So,you say that you came here all the way from your hotel just to clarify this?",he smirked.

"Uh?",I shook my head."I,came here-",I gulped.
"I came here looking for a job",I shouted.
I immediately clapped my hands and bowed in front of him,"Do you have any job here,master?"

"You don't have to do that!",he bit his lip.
"Well-",he scratched his neck.
"We do have a job-"

"Wow!That's awesome.You have a job.What is it?Don't worry,let it be anything.Cleaning the house or cooking the-",I paused for a moment.
"Oh!I'm not that good at cooking!",my lips made a pout.

"Woah!I never knew that you could talk so fast",he laughed.

"The job is simple.Actually,I've been looking for someone to look after my finances.My dad always tells me that I burn money to ashes and that I must learn to save it.Your work is to just prevent me from buying anything so costly".

"But you're father is a billionaire.Why do you even think about money?",I smiled.

"Ofcourse,you're right.It's my father's money,not mine"

"Oh!I thought you would be just like other spoilt rich kids",I whispered to myself.

"Fine,then see you tomorrow",he waved his hand and started walking towards his car.

"But Wait-we don't know each other.I'm a complete stranger to you.How do you trust me with your money?"I asked him as he got inside his car.

"I never do anything without a reason.See you",he drove away.

"Huh?",I stood there watching his car disappear into the city.

"Oooff!!Kate-",I fell on the bed."I'm back".

"You're here,Ann",I heard Kate's voice from the washroom.

"What happened today?",she came running towards with me with a towel wrapped around her half-naked body.
She smelled like roses and hibiscus.Her wet hair was hanging down below her waist dangling from side to side as she took her steps.

"Nothing much.I got a job,but-",I sat straightly as my eyes went on to meet Kate,"Will a person offer a job to someone like me?That too,being someone's personal assistant for my age?Wait-"
I got up and ran to the mirror,"Do I look so much older than my age?"

"Oh!please,Ann.It is because you look innocent and trustworthy"

"Oh!really?",I bit my lip and tried hard to see the innocence in my eyes.
But couldn't find anything like that!

"Who gave you the job?Where are you going to work?Oh,please...Help me get a job too",Kate clapped her hands above her head and bowed in front of me.

"Will you laugh if I say who gave me the job?"

"Ofcourse not.Afterall,I've never seen a legend like you.Look,today you started the day hesitantly but came home with a fancy job!That's how great my Ann is!"

"Enough,Kate."I laughed,"Don't praise me too much.I know what you're up to? "

"So,who is it?",she held my shoulders as her curious eyes glimmered.

"It's the boy whom we met yesterday.That GPS!",I smiled.

"What?",She clapped a hand on her mouth,"And what job has he assigned for you?"

"To be his personal assistant-"

"No,Ann.It doesn't sit right with me.He looked like a well off guy so he doesn't care about money.How can he accept you so quickly?"

"He told me that he was in need of someone to take care of his finances.Huh?Don't overthink Kate,I have to do this job no matter what because the only place I'll be able to meet my dad is in his freaking palace",I sighed.

"All the best on your new job",she sat beside me with a concerned look on her face.

"Don't worry, Kate",I held her hand,"Everything will be fine",I tried to smile but I was still confused.I still don't get it how he offered me the job so quickly!

I was brushing my teeth cheerfully,"I'll go to bed early today.Tomorrow is my first day at work."

"Now,you-",Kate held my shoulders and stared into my eyes."Don't you dare fall for that stupid boy!"

"Ugh!How on hell? I have standards,Ma'am!!",I laughed and she joined me too.
For once,I thought everything would be great.I felt like I had everything!

I still couldn't stop thinking about Mary and everytime I think of her,there is this unknown fear.Maybe it is me who names it as "unknown fear" while I clearly know why I'm scared.

Yes!I'm sacred of.....FALLING IN LOVE!!