Every inch of his body was shaken by jealousy and he attacked the Fae. Only to be stopped by the warlock Hawthorn, which he also want to kill one of this days for trying to steal Aira from him months ago.

Then the other Fae, introduce himself as Castro the Minister of Business Affairs in Bastione. Then he point a finger at the Fae holding Aira.

"And that's King Daniel of Water Fae." Castro explained.

He knew who Daniel was, but he never really saw him so he did not recognized him. His wolf still hungered to end his life but Night figured out that Aira would be pissed if he killed one of her cousins. So even though he was pissed that an attacker of his gets to live, he still restrained himself.

"Relax, he's only been gone for eight hours." The warlock said as he hopped to the couch on the farthest corner of Night's room.

"Relax? I don't have a fucking time to relax. My mate is fading dyi –" Heck, He can't even say the words because it pained him so much.

"Daniel will be here. He will dry the seas if he have to." Si Ministro Castro na kanina pa may binabasang libro. Sa kanilang lahat ito ang pinaka pormal kumilos pero halata rin ang pag-aalala niya para kay Aira. He kept on glancing at her direction every so often. "We all love Aira and we will do everything we can to help her." Dagdag nito.

When Daniel said that he knew a witch that might help them, Hawthorn made a teleportation spell so the water fae could travel quickly. Pero ilang oras na ang nakalipas at wala pa rin ito.

At first Night thought that Hawthron could cure Aira dahil warlock ito. Pero iba ang kapangyarihan ni Hawthorn kumpara sa mga mangkukulam. Isang dahilan kaya kasali siya sa Ministro ng mahika. Alam siguro nito na kapag nagpakita siya kay Night at kapag nalaman ni Night na wala itong silbi sa sitwasyon nila then he would really kill the warlock. Kaya siguro pinaalam ni Hawthorn kay Daniel at Castro ang tungkol sa sitwasyon ni Aira so that he won't have the time to kill him.

Nang biglang bumukas ang kwarto ni Night ng walang kumakatok, he knew it's not one of his people.

"What took you so long?" He growled at Daniel but when he noticed that Herman and a few of his men were behind Daniel and they were all staring at the violet haired witch.

Sa buong buhay ni Night bago niya nakilala si AIra. he never thought he would invite a witch into his own territory much less in their pack house and inside his very room. But now he have come to this and he did nto even care as long as Aira could live.

She's young and tall and despite being surrpounded by werewolves which is the witch's enemy, she did not show any sign of fear. Either she's very stupid to feel that way, or very confident with her ability. Or maybe she trust that Daniel would protect her if anything happens.

"This is Cassy." Daniel said waving his hand to the witch's direction. "She's from Leviathan Capital and she's a friend of my Queen."

"Cassy, isang bruha." She introduced herself without extending her hand.

"Night Alpha of Eastwood."

Tumango ang babae at agad dumalo sa direksyon ni Aira. "Kailangan ko ng halaman."

"Anong klaseng halaman?"

Night instantly answered. It doesn't matter if the witch asked gold, diamond, a mountain or a snake tree with poisions. He would get it for Aira.

"Kahit anong klase ng halaman at basta madami."

Night nodded to his men who were still staying at the corner.

You heard her. He said over their mind link.

He can see that some of his men were hesitant to follow a witch's order but when they saw the seriousness on Night's face, they followed.