Bonus| A Relaxing Night 🍋

So, it's as the title implies. This chapter does not have to be read as this chapter was just written for fun. I really wrote this as another thank you for reading it.

So again, this chapter does not have to be read. This was strictly written for fun. Well, anyway, if you guys want to keep reading, I won't stop you. 

Until then.

---

The current time of day was evening, the time being around 7:30 PM. A twenty-five year old Saki Kawsaki, or rather, Saki Shiozaki, was seen sitting on the couch of her home that she and her husband shared.

She was currently getting her own relaxation time, a book propped open in her hand as she leaned her head against the other. Her eyes would drift over to the clock that was on the nearby clock. If it weren't obvious enough, she was obviously waiting for someone.

With a sigh, she closed her book and set it down on the coffee table in front of her. Saki lets out a small yawn as she stretched, leaning back as she began to get comfortable.

However, she perked up when the doorbell was rung. She began to grow excited, thinking it's the person she was waiting for. Getting up from the couch, she made her way to the door, opening it as her eyes lit up with happiness.

There her husband stood, a smile growing onto his face.

"Hey," Y/N greets.

"Don't just stand there, get in here already!" Saki practically orders.

Y/N only rolled his eyes. "'Hello to you too, honey.'"

"Oh, shut up. You know what I mean," Saki says, closing the door behind him before wrapping her arms around his neck.

Y/N drops his bags right next to the door, quickly slipping off his shoes as he places his hands onto Saki's waist. They held each other for a moment, staring into each other's eyes before they brought themselves together, connecting their lips as they relished in the moment of their reunion. 

The kiss only lasted for a short while before they separated, the two leaning their foreheads against each other.

"I missed you," Y/N whispers.

"I missed you, too," Saki whispers back.

Y/N gives her a quick smile before he snatches her lips once again, lifting her up as he does so. Saki lets out a laugh as she wraps her legs around his waist, Y/N carrying his wife up the stairs and into their bedroom.

Once he arrived there, he gently set her down onto the bed, bringing himself up as he gazes down at his wife's body. The blueish-haired girl only rolled her eyes as she grabs and brings him down onto the bed, switching their positions as she straddles him.

Now on top, Saki begins to hastily remove his clothing, but Y/N stops her. A small, but playful grin was on his face, his hands placed onto of hers.

"Someone's very eager."

"I can't help myself," Saki says, a certain hunger in her eyes. "I've missed you so much that I've felt so lonely inside this house."

"Then let's skip the foreplay, shall we?"

Okay, lemon is about to begin right here. If you aren't into this type of thing, I suggest you exit out of his chapter now as the rest of this chapter is going to... You know. Anyway, you've been warned.

Saki only giggles as she begins to remove the blouse she had on, throwing it off to the side as it displayed the fairly-sized breasts she had, which were being covered by the black laced bra she had on. Y/N leaned up a bit, grabbing them and beginning to roughly have his way with them, the blue-haired goddess in front of him letting out soft moans.