Louis dragged him away from the apartments, and to a little wooded area, secluded enough to give them privacy. Louis let go of the man's hair, and he immediately turned around and coughed up blood from the injuries he attained while he was being dragged across different surfaces. "Now, tell me why you touched him?" Louis asked through gritted teeth.

Simon had enough energy in him to let out a laugh. "That piece of shit? He killed his alpha. He is pathetic. Arnold always told me as much, but God, look at how tall he is? What kind of omega is that?" He laughed, each insult, each word, each laugh fuelling Louis's anger.

"So, you're telling me, that you strangled my omega over that scumbag called Arnold?" Louis grit out, yanking the man's hair, earning a groan. "You wrapped your ugly fingers around his pretty neck, bruised his soft skin, hurt him, made him cry, scared Harlow, over that mother fucker you had the audacity to call his alpha?!" Louis bellowed, growling in his alpha timbre. Louis was powerful enough to make Simon bow his head, but it did not mean he stopped talking.

"Why would you subject yourself to that broken thing?" Simon asked. "No one liked him back in America. He was the ugliest omega I have ever seen. His legs are too long, he's too tall, his skin is too pale, and he couldn't even produce an alpha child or a boy for that matter. He doesn't even have a leg! What use is he alive?" Simon asked Louis with a sneer.

Louis's grip on the man's hair tightened as he was lifted off the ground, and thrown against a tree using Louis's alpha strength. Louis stalked forward, and placed his hand around the fallen man's neck, and lifted him off the ground, dragging his back along the rough tree trunk, earning a painful groan from the man, whose cheek was bruised from the impact of being thrown like a ragdoll.

"People were clearly blind then. Did you know that the other partner also contributes to the birth of a child, and not just Harry?" He asked, squeezing the man's neck just enough to choke him. "And whose fault is it that my dove lost his leg? Hm?" Louis kneed his stomach, making Simon curl inwards, still struggling to get out of Louis's grip, scratching at his hand. "That scum touched Harry with the intention of hurting him, and touched Harlow with the intention of hurting her. I am glad he is dead, and if Harry had to kill him to survive, then I will never hold it against my omega, but know this Simon-yeah, I know who you are- it was not Harry who killed Arnold. Harry hired someone to kill him after everything he did to them, but it was I he unknowingly hired. I killed Arnold, and given the opportunity, I would do it again, except I would make it more painful. I would have loved to torture him, make him pay for everything he did to them. My lovely omega, and my lovely Harly," Louis sighed before kneeing the alpha hard enough to break his ribs.

The man gasped painfully, face paling, body trembling, tears leaking past his waterline. "Now here's the thing. I am going to kill you for touching Harry, and then I will dispose your body, and do you want to know the best part?" Louis asked rhetorically. "No one will ever find you," he smirked. "No one will ever care about what happened to you, and even if they do find out, no one will touch me. Everyone is scared of me, but you don't know that." Louis choked him harder, earning sick satisfaction from seeing the man turn blue, and gasp for air, clawing at Louis's hand. "I am Louis Tomlinson, and you will never see the light of day again after touching my omega. You should have stayed away, but you hurt him, and you don't just hurt someone I care about, and live to tell the tale." Louis watched as the man's eyes rolled back, and his muscles relaxed as they gave up. He heard it the moment his heart stopped beating, and Louis finally pulled back, and Simon's body dropped to the ground with a loud thud.

Louis tsked at the blood on the grass. He would have to clean it up, and dispose of the body. With a sigh he got to work, moving quickly to get back to his omega, and child.