"Sometimes I just wanna be left alone and experience life, but they sometimes don't allow that because they wanna make sure I'm good which I'm grateful for but it's too much at times" she finished up causing me to nod.

"I think you should let them know instead of holding it in because in their eyes that's probably what you need but if it's not you should speak up about it" I suggested causing her to nod.

"I just be scared to express how I feel sometimes because they've done so much for me and I really don't wanna hurt their feelings" she admitted then her phone started ringing then she looked at it and silenced it.

"Well baby you have to express how you feel if they bugging or coddling you too much you gotta let it be known, and you know I'm always here for you boopie I'll help you through it" I said then she started smiling.

"I love you I'll set something up when we get situated with school and everything again" she said causing me to nod.

"Bet, but you know what I need to get" I asked then I took a drink of my Hennessy.

"What" she asked with an eyebrow.

"A fucking iPad I'm tired of writing notes and shit and I stay losing my papers too" I said then she started laughing.

"Yo handwriting ass too" she said then I mugged her.

"Bye, just because you can't read cursive don't mean my handwriting ass" I said then she gasped.

"You ain't have to come at me like that, and I can read cursive now" she said rolling her eyes.

"Better stop that eye rolling shit, them eyes only posed to be rolling for one reason" I said looking at her then she shifted in her chair causing me to smirk.

"You know what you doing, stop" she said drinking the rest of her drink then she looked at the waitress and held it up signaling for another one.

"What am I doing baby" I asked smiling.

"Making my pussy wet" she said looking me in my eyes.

"Don't I always" I asked with a smirk.

"Shut up" she said covering her face causing me to laugh.

"I'm playing baby, but don't worry daddy gone take care of my love bug in between yo legs" I said kissing her hand.

"What if I just want my pussy ate and toes sucked on tonight and no dick" she asked batting her lashes.

"You'll get just that, eating pussy and sucking toes ain't punishment I love that shit now" I said then waitress came and sat her drink on the table.

"Oh my gosh you sucked other people toes I'm finna kill myself" she said dramatically throwing her head back.

"Nah, that was the heat of the moment if I'm being honest pussy was gripping a nigga and yo toes was right there so I just put them in my mouth" I said then she smiled at me.

"Well you need to do that more often shit was over the top fr" she said putting her straw in her new drink.

"Will do, and yo ass gone be drunk as hell ordering all them drinks" I said then she shrugged.