[003] ━━ dallia....is still a fool!

real life

DALLIA feels like she has nothing left to live for anymore

DALLIA feels like she has nothing left to live for anymore. She's in her room, staring at her laptop which has finally shit itself. Dallia's tried to reboot the stupid thing about fifty times, and every time, it makes this weird, dying sound, and Dallia's left fearing for her life because what if it explodes. Dallia doesn't want that — yet. 

      Now, Dallia's wondering how the hell she's going to listen to the La La Land (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) while she's studying and completing homework that's been assigned to her online. Dallia groans and out of pure anger, she kicks her bed frame which she immediately regrets because she's left with a throbbing foot. 

      Jia flings open her bedroom door and stands with her mouth full of crackers and a wide smile on her face. Her feet were planted apart and her hands were on her hips. Dallia waits patiently for the girl to finish eating away at the stale and dry crackers Dallia and Hye-Jin refuse to touch.

      "Are you excited?!" Jia shrieks finally finished eating the gross crackers. 

      "For what," moans Dallia, falling back onto her bed, narrowly missing her dead laptop.  

      "We have the dinner with Yeonjun and his friends tonight, Lia," Jia says, finally entering the room. Her eyes were wide, "I reminded you a couple of days ago. How are you this forgetful, Lia?" 

      Dallia groans loudly and smacks her forehead loudly with her palm. "I feel sick," she feigns a cough, "I can't go." 

      Jia snickers and flops on top of Dallia, making the girl wheeze after the sudden weight added to her body. "Nice try, Dallia. You're not getting out of this." 

      Dallia doesn't say anything, and instead, her mind works overtime, plotting up ways this dinner could fail successfully and end with Dallia scurrying home and feeling more foolish with the weight of shame pressing down on her chest. "Why did you have to go and date a K-Pop idol?" Dallia questions harshly. 

      Jia sighs, "I don't know myself, Lia," there's a long pause, "it just happened." 

      "Do I really have to come?" 

      "You don't want to let down Yeonjun, do you?" 

      "Don't drag your precious boyfriend into this mess," Dallia warns. 

      "Then take down his photo cards," Jia fires back, pointing over to the mirror that stands in Dallia's room. 

      Dallia flushes hotly, "they're not mine!" 

      Jia gives Dallia a knowing look, "sure, whatever babe. Be ready to leave in an hour." The weight of Jia disappears off Dallia and the said girl could finally breathe without strain. Jia leaves Dallia all alone to wallow in her self-pitying thoughts.