c 30

Lisa's Pov

When I opened my eyes I immediately got up and noticed that I was still naked and Jennie was no longer by my side, and I remembered what happened last night because I cried so much I couldn't say what I had to admit to her.

I don't have to prolong it anymore because I don't want to keep any secrets to Jennie I know she will get angry but I can't hide it from her because there is a possibility that Jezel will tell her what happened.

I immediately changed my clothes and when I came out of the room I noticed that the whole house was quiet and I remembered that today is  Liana's educational tour I knew she already  left, when I went to the kitchen I was surprised to see Jennie who was sitting on the floor while hugging her legs.

I immediately approached her and when I touched her shoulder she looked at me and I felt sorry for her when I saw that she was crying.

"Love, what ........?"
I couldn't finish what I was going to say when she suddenly slapped me on the chest.

I grabbed her hands to stop her.

"why did you do this to me Lisa, what did I do wrong why did you do this to me."
she said as she continued to cry.

I was suddenly felt nervous when I noticed the pictures scattered on the floor,i know it was taken yesterday in my office.

I hugged her and i cried in fear.

"love, let me explain."
I replied to her and she didn't answer she just continue sobbing , when I felt that she was already calm I broke the hug and made her sit on the chair.

I held her two hands, while looking into her eyes.

"I'm sorry."
I told her and I saw that she close her eyes in extreme disappointment I wiped her tears.

"I won't judge you just because of those photos Lisa, tell me the whole story why you're fucking that woman "
She said calmly but I feel the pain with every word she says.

I looked down because I knew in myself that I had nothing to blame for why she was hurting like this because I was the reason.

I didn't know how to start the story so I couldn't speak right away i was scared when jennie suddenly spoke again.

"are you just going to cry there, talk to  me Lisa. i know that this photo was happened just yesterday because based on that photo  , you have a bruise on your cheek."
She told me her voice cracked because she was obviously holding back her tears.

"Speak up because I myself have already a conclusion in my mind but I will  still give you a chance to explain because even though it is clear in that photo that you are fucking someone other than me, I still believe in the possibility that you have a good reason  why you did that  ."

"She's my personal assistant. At first i tried to convince my father that I didn't need her but my father wouldn't let her be removed from her position."
I said to her and saw that she was just looking at me without emotion but her tears continued to flow.

As if my heart was breaking because I know that I was the reason why she was like that.

"I didn't tell you because I know you'll be jealous and I can't do anything because I can't fire her,  only my father has the right to do that."
I explained to her as I shed my tears.

She still has no reaction and I'm scared because she's just dumbfounded while listening to me,
even though it's hard even though I know what I did was wrong I still have to tell her the truth because she has the right to know it.

" what she always does Every day is  she  always seduce me, I promise love I wasn't carried away by her seduction i always ignore and reject her."
I told her the truth  and I saw that the expression on her face changed.

"if you really  ignore her seduction why is it clear in this photo that you inserted your stupid finger into the femininity of your slut ex girlfriend."
She shouted as she slapped me on the shoulder, I let her hurt me because I knew I deserved to be hurt.

"I was just angry  because of her all my hard -earned reports were wasted , she tampered with my laptop. that picture I don't know who take that but what do you think happened,  is not like that. "
I explained to her that I was panicking because I could see her emotion and I was afraid that it might affect our baby that she was carrying.

"Then what. tell me what happened that it was just an accident that she was lying on the couch then it was also an accident that her thighs were spread while her short skirt was up and you didn't realize that you inserted your finger into her . that's how it is. Is that so. Tell me, explain me Lisa  because I'm going be  crazy thinking why you did that. "
She shouted while tantruming like a child so I pulled her for a hug .

"I'll tell you Love,  but please calm down our baby please."
I beg her because I'm afraid that something bad might happen to our baby.

I felt her calm down slowly but she continued to cry.

I broke my hug with her and I took her hands and kissed it.

"I don't know what to do, I was very angry and emotional at that time my father hurt me not only physically but also emotionally.
when she suddenly entered my office even me I don't know why I did that , but when she tried to seduce me I was even more   angry so I pushed her on the couch and I violently touched her with my finger because I thought at that time that was the right thing to do to stop her. "
I explained to her and she quietly cried.

"Believe me Love, I stopped.  yes I  admit I inserted my finger but I promise I didn't continue. I don't know who took that picture but that's not the whole story that happened Love, please believe me."
I beg her

"Whether you continue or not, you still can't change the fact that you touched her."
she replied as she wiped away her tears.

"I can't justify my mistake because I know it's still wrong that i let my anger take me and I did that. I'm sorry, please don't leave me I love you so much i can't live without you Love please give me another chance"
I said to her as I knelt in front of her.

"Let me think first lisa, I'm angry right now and I don't want to make a decision based on how I feel so please let me think first."
She replied calmly before she stood up and left me alone in the kitchen while crying.