Moments with the S.F.G 3

Start from the beginning

Negative Glitch:how to do I put in a way where Negative you is a complete uncool,  doesn't how flirt, also not being smart by trying to be calm for a dumb cow loser in my words. Oh and also try to not get kill by his cow girl, and when I said cow girl I meant Abby.

Neon: :')

Abby:I ain't gonna ask bout me.

Negative Glitch:good choice

Neon:but if you are the Negative version of Glitch them what about them?

Neon pointed at the tired version of Glitch. 

Sleepy Glitch:why are you looking me like >~<

Negative Glitch:this is the soft version of Glitch, they are like this person called ENA, and they attend to drink alcoholic stuff in order to be "happy". They don't like be center of the attention. I hope y'all can understand. 

Neon:at least you told us. But can you take us home?

Negative Glitch:yes we can, and I do meet to take this fucked up trash rabbit. 

Negative Goby:say all you want, I know you ain't gonna get rid of me

Soft Glitch:bai ogs, I'm gonna go to bed Ť^Ť

Neon:bai i guess

Neon and Abby jumped through the portal with the other members of the crew and they landed on the couch. Abby and Neon had enough and decided to go sleep together.  They are gonna deal with a lot of yelling.
(Hey, soft and negative Glitch design, I couldn't get color in N.glitch but hope y'all like, it)

A day at the Roxy raceway (and yes it's fnaf security breach)

Announcer:what a beautiful day for the race car to put their engines to good use and get on this race track. Let see it you can defeat the all champ herself, Roxanne Wolf!

Goby:okay, y'all in your carts?

Abby:yep

Neon:I'm ready to go fast!

Glitch:why do I have to get a stupid robot,  y'all literally used me to get cause I look like a child! >:{

Abby:oh hush, just be lucky we didn't pull you in kids clothes

Goby:okay shut it they're coming.

Staff:okay everyone all buckled in?

Goby:yes sir, we're all strap up. 

Glitch:I'm a dead child

Staff:okay, make sure to keep your eyes on the road and no car crashes cause we don't wanna close down a popular place that is so rad. But enjoy your time or... whatever. 

Glitch:I'm starting to like this guy

Staff:let the race begin! 

The go-karts started and the crowds were rising from the windows. The lights started to go red, then yellow.... then...

3...
2...
1....

Green!  Go!

The gang pushed on the petals and they're were fast.

Announcer:in today's racers, we have in kart number 2, the flaming hot marshmallow! 

Goby:hey!

Announcer:in kart number 3, have the salty neon flash!

Neon:I been called worse.

Announcer:kart 4 is now the driver of Milkyway

Abby:just because I'm a cow, doesn't mean you can do that

Announcer:and lastly we have.... what are we suppose to call her? Really?  Okay, okay. We have depression kid

Glitch:..... is it too late to jump? Or die again?

Anyway... back to the main race...

Goby was the slickest cause she knows how to drive (yeah, no shit) but Abby was catching up, then Abby was now in the lead.

Abby:I'm number 1 now!!

???:I wouldn't be so sure about that~

Announcer:lady's and gentlemen,  I give you the champ herself,  the all star winner and yet the most favorite (not mine |:>) Roxanne Wolf!!

Fans cheers got louder and Roxy was now in the race way, number 1 was on her kart cause she is number 1. 

Roxanne was speeding up to Neon and then pass him as if she was wind. Now she was getting ready to get in front of Goby, now she passed Goby. It was now Abby in the way.

She got in the lane and try to get in front but Abby played smart and annoyed Roxy by keep turning to way Roxy was trying to get in front. They were so close to the finish line they had to enter a tunnel. Then the dark light come in the tunnel,  now they were neck and neck to the finish line. Then suddenly....

Abby had won the race!!! Abby defeated Roxanne and has now a beautiful plastic but golden trophy. 

Neon:congrats babe!

Goby:well down but where's Glitch? Her go-kart is just on autopilot but no Glitch. 

Meanwhile

Glitch:*muffle screams!*

Mini music man:shhhh

End of S.F.G 3

Words:1232