*********

The car ride to the jet was very boring and I wish I had someone to talk to. Once we got to the airport security led me to my private jet which was ready for take off. One of the perks of being as famous as I am is that you get things like a private jet. I got on the jet and got ready for the flight because I knew it would be long, but I was used to flights like this. I put some music on and let my eyes close because I was still tired since I didn't want to be awoken this morning. But Jack had to call which woke me up and ruined my sleep. Anyways I feel into a dreamless sleep with nothing on my mind.

Emma's POV*

We watched as Sarah's car pulled away from the side of the road on the way to the airport.

"Okay she should be there in a half an hour. Which means that we have to wait before we leave for the airport." Jessie explained.

"Do we know where we are going?" Ravi asked.

"Yes we do because of Emma." Jessie told Ravi. Everyone besides Jessie turned to me with a questioning look.

"Since Sarah and I are close on a level that none of you are on with her," I saw that Luke was about to say something so I decided to say something before he spoke, "not even you, Luke. Anyways so she told me everything about her trip because she was so excited to see her best friends. Also have you seen her best friends because if you did then you should be worried about her being in a house alone with them." I covered my mouth when I said that last part. I wasn't supposed to tell them that there wouldn't be any adult supervision with them.

"What did you just say?" Luke and Jessie asked me.

"I may have mentioned something I shouldn't have said." I replied sheepishly.

"What is it?" they asked.

"There isn't any adult supervision for this trip." I answered quickly.

"She lied to me." Jessie said.

"Why do you think she did that?" Luke asked.

"It's pretty obvious why she did it." Zuri said. We all turned to Zuri because we were surprised that she understood.

"How is it obvious?" Jessie asked.

"She didn't want to tell you because if she did then you wouldn't allow her to go and then she would be mad at you. Although if you did say no then she would have said that your dad let her go and she would wish that she was still there." Zuris explained.

"How do you know these kind of things?" I asked.

"Because she told me." Zuri answered.

"Are we going or are we just staying here?" Bertam asked walking in with his luggage.

"Let's go." Jessie said. We walked to the elevator and got in. I just hope that Sarah won't find out about us following her.

********

When we got to the airport the showed us to our private jet. I had already called the airport to tell them our destination so it would be easier to leave. I sat down it the back by myself so I didn't have to be around them all. I put my headphones in and fell asleep because I didn't want to wake up this early.

Sarah's POV*

"Miss Peters we have landed." I remembered that I have to use my stage name because Serina is famous and not Sarah. I was thinking about tell everyone that I, Sarah Prescott is also Serina Peters. I got all of my stuff and walked off of the jet so I could go get my luggage. The guys said that one of them would be here to get me and I couldn't wait to see them all.