PREFERENCE ONE - How You Met

Roger:

You had gone to your favourite place to visit and sat to look at the view in front of you. It was by a lake where there was lots of fish, and every now and then you'd see some swim by in the most beautiful colours. He had spotted you on your own and made his way over to you. After introducing yourselves, and getting to know each other better, he asked if you would like to go fishing with him. Of course, you said yes. And that was the start of something beautiful.

John:

You had both met in Harrods while shopping for presents. You had accidentally bumped into him while you were searching for a particular department. It was your first time ever shopping in there and you didn't have a clue where anything was.

"I'm so sorry!" You panicked, as you turned to apologise.

"Oh, it's no problem at all. What are you looking for?" He asked, setting down an ornament he was previously looking at.

"The clothes section." You replied, feeling slightly intimidated under his gaze.

"Oh, I know exactly where that is! Follow me!" You followed on as he led you towards the department you were looking for.

After that day, you both made it a regular occurrence that you'd meet up there at least once a week to get to know each other better. And it was from your last meeting, that you both decided you wanted to spend the rest of your lives with each other.

Pete:

You met Pete at a record store, you were both searching through the rock section when your hand brushed against each other - you had both gone to pick up the same record.

"Oh, sorry." You blushed as you looked up, he was the most handsome man you had ever laid eyes on.

"Oh no, please, you take it." He said as he picked the record out and placed it in your hands.

"Oh, I couldn't, there'll be plenty more." You tried handing it back but he wouldn't have it.

"No, I couldn't. I don't really need it anyway." You finally gave in and smiled at him.

You both spent the rest of the day with each other, talking all things music and bands. That's when he told you he was trying to make it with his band. After the encounter in the record shop, he had picked you up from your house everyday so you could go and watch his band rehearse before every show they did. This was also when you had both revealed your feelings towards each other; you promised you'd be there for him no matter what. And that was a promise you kept throughout your lives.

Keith:

You met Keith had met during one of The Who's gigs in your local pub. He had taken a liking to you when he spotted you in the audience, and you were attracted to him as soon as he walked on stage. After their set, he wouldn't stop looking for you until he had found you. He had bought you a drink and took you backstage where you got to know him a lot better and talked about everything and anything. And right there and then, you both knew you would be perfect for each other.

꧁☘︎︎꧂