"Ae, what are y-" I was silenced by him as he placed his index finger over my lips. "It's play time naughty boy." He said removing the lid of the bottle of chocolate sauce.

He picked up one strawberry from the box and dipped it in the chocolate sauce and brought it closer to my face. I watched him while he brought it closer to my lips but then he moved a little aside slightly pressing it around the corner of my lips and then drifting it away letting the chocolate sauce leave a trail.

He moved it over my skin and I was now sure that he would have successfully applied the chocolate all over my face. "You look delicious...." He said in a raspy voice and then licked his lips. He brought the strawberry back to my lips and whispered, "Bite..." I did as he said and he pulled away soon. He looked at me with hungry look.

I was chewing on the fruit when he bent forward and kissed me while inserting his tongue in my mouth searching for the fruit. I squirmed in his touch as he was sucking the life out of me.

After a while he pulled away and then brought the strawberry back to my face. I was ready to take a bite this time but then, he rubbed it on my lips, squeezing it making the juice drip on lips before moving to smudge it all over. He then threw the fruit aside and smashed his lips to mine while sucking them really hard. I was wriggling, trying to free my hands but he pressed them back while looking deep into my eyes.

"Stop moving sweetheart... We still have lot many things to try." He said while moving his hand over my chest before resting on my tit. He rubbed it lightly before giving it a hard squeeze. I arched my back at the intensity crying out his name. He ripped open my shirt and I could see the buttons popping out and flying in air.

He then removed something from the basket and it was another box containing slices of orange. He placed the slice over my hard bud and then bent down to suck. The juice spilling out was spreading over my chest and his licks were making me curl my toes. He was moaning shamelessly while sucking the juice over my nipple while his hands were caressing my sides.

"Ae... Ahhh... Ae... Enough..." I called out trying to get his attention but this beast was in the play mode. He then extended his hand towards the basket and pulled out grapes. What is he planning of doing with me? Fruit salad????

He placed the grape on my navel. I looked at him while he leaned forward aiming towards where he had placed the fruit. He gave it a bite and the juice spurted out over my stomach. He was chewing on it while looking at me giving me a teasing look while I was breathing heavily. He then moved to finish off the remaining fruit. Not to mention that he licked and sucked my navel while moaning and whispering filth. Today he was prolonging the play and enjoying himself. I was wriggling with all the play trying to free myself from the cuffs.

My upper body was now covered with different fruit juices and chocolate sauce. He inched closer and started to plant kisses all over my face while licking in between. "Fruit and chocolate sauce taste so much better when tasted with you..." he said while licking my cheeks.

"Ae.... Enough.... Ummm..." I screamed. My length was painfully hard and I was now yearning for him. He slowly moved his hand towards my pants and placed it on the button. I heard the little clink and then he hovered over me.

Maintaining eye contact with me, he crawled down and then took the zipper between his teeth and pulled it down. My breathe hitched as I watched him and my breathing was getting heavier and heavier.

With a swift tug, my pants and boxers were pulled off and thrown aside. He then returned back to my face and started to kiss me passionately. I whined as he was still wearing clothes while I was naked in front of him. He pulled away to look at me and asked, "What's troubling you?"

I was panting like a dog from the kiss but still tried to reply, "Clothes.... Y-Your clothes... I want to feel you." He quickly removed his shirt and then hastily removed his pant and underwear and kicked them aside.

His hard member sprung out, standing erect. He reached for the bottle of sauce and dipped his fingers inside. He moved his hand over my body in ghostly touches and the sauce was now all over the place where he had touched.

His hand finally traveled towards my length and he wrapped his fingers around it and began stroking. I was moaning and squirming in his touch while he watched me all the while and was delighted to see me falling apart.

He licked a long stripe from the base till the tip of my hard rod before engulfing it in his mouth. The hot touch made my insides twisted. He gave light licks to it before and then started to bob his head. I was screaming more loudly now and he increased his speed. I felt the heat pooling inside my stomach. "Ae... I.... Ummm... Co-comingggg..." I warned. He increased the pace and soon I shot the load into his mouth. He swallowed it and then licked his lips while looking at me. My chest was heaving as my heartbeat was racing and I needed time to calm down.

He returned to my face and pressed his lips to mine while kissing me gently. His hands moved towards mine and I heard a click sound. The cuffs were removed and he threw them aside and I hugged him immediately.

I could finally relax as my hands were free and I could finally touch him. He then switched the positions with me on his top. I pulled away from kiss looking at him questioningly, my hands were now resting on his chest trying to hold my weight. His face was decorated with naughty grin and then he commanded, "Ride me baby...."

He moved to sit up while holding me so that I wouldn't fall off. I was now straddling him with my legs on either side. He grabbed my butt cheeks and spread them apart exposing my sweet hole to his monster. I was ready since we just got intimate when we reached this place.

I took in a sharp breathe while lifting myself and lowering over the hard rod that was all ready to rummage my insides. The mushroom head passed my puckered muscles, breaching through the walls and penetrating deep inside.

I hauled my head, arching my back while my hands got fisted into his hairs. This position made me feel him even deeper. "Ahhh... Deeeeep.." I screamed. "Yes babe.... Tooo good..." he said when he was finally buried inside.

I didn't need time to adjust so I started to move over his length. He held my waist helping me to move. His lips licking and sucking my tits. The pleasure was too much and I was screaming so loud that my sound was turning hoarse.

He grabbed my nape and pulled me closer while the movements continued. He was now thrusting his hips up meeting my movements. He managed to hit the prostate again and again and I was a drooling mess.

I was on the edge and tried to warn him. But he didn't let me pull away and increased his speed. The thrusts got deeper and rougher and soon I felt his length expanding inside me.

I felt my insides blaze as he came filling my hole while I soiled our stomachs. I lowered my head, resting it in crook of his neck while breathing heavily. I needed time to calm down my racing heart. I felt a tap on my cheeks and I hummed in response. "Don't sleep yet baby boy... We still have more fruits left." he said. I whined and tried to protest but the beast always had a upper hand. As a result, I was successful........ DEFEATED!!!

Falling in..... L❤️VEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें