•~Childish Love~•

This Flashback takes place 10 years ago. When Y/N's Dad was still alive and they visited Encanto for Camilo's gift Ceremony. Y/N remembered this as she sat next to a familiar tree before dinner started, the Madrigals invited them for brunch on the day they arrived. You could say this was a forgotten chapter that I didn't publish, lo siento! So I'm using this scene to replace Alma's sad one (;'ٹ')❤︎ the location is still at the tree but Camilo is with Y/N, because they stumbled upon it while looking for Mirabel!
(ʋ)(ʋ)(ʋ)(ʋ)(ʋ)(ʋ)

"Y/N, wake up! We're here." Y/N opened her eyes, lifting her head up. She fell asleep while they were heading to La Casita de la Madrigals. The girl yawned as her Papa put her down. "Why are they throwing a party again?" the girl asked in curiosity, excited to see her best friend, Maribel.

Maribel and her were both five, and their mothers were like sisters, so of course they would be friends! "Y/n" the girl ran to hug her tiny friend. "Mirabel, let's go ask your mom for cookies!"

"Hold it you two." Y/N's Papa put his hands on the girls heads to keep them in place. "No running off, remember we're here for Camilo's Ceremony." The two girls groan. "By the way where is that kid?" Camilo was known for pulling pranks as a kid and he mostly did them on Y/N's Dad since he was closer to the family. "Boo!" Camilo was upside hanging from a vine scaring the two girls.

The man chuckled. "Now now Camilo, remember to be nicer to girls." Mirabel nodded angrily as Y/N was still recovering. "Heh, sorry." He took Y/N's hand and kissed the back side like a little gentlemen. "Lo siento princesa." Y/N bowed as well, giggling, as they were too young to understand how feelings worked.

"Esta bien mi Príncipe." "What about me?" Mirabel huffed waiting for her apology. Camilo looked away, "Your too ugly besides, your my cousin." Mirabel just took Y/N's hand and stormed off to the kitchen where her mother was. "Why is he always such a jerk!" Mirabel crossed her arms as she placed herself on a chair. Y/N sat next to her, confused. "He was nice."

"You just like him, that's why!" Y/N's eyes widened with more confusion. "Don't you like him too?" Like I said, they were young, but Mirabel knew how love worked since her parents wanted her to find love at any age. So she assumed anything was love. "Here's your cookies." Mirabels mama set the plate of cookies between the two girls to stop Mirabel from talking further. "Come back in two minutes," she turned to leave. "Camilo's ceremony starts soon."

They girls ran next their parents once they finished. Y/N's Papa lifted her up to his shoulders for her to get a closer look, as Camilo was already in front of the door.

Everyone awed as they entered Camilo's new room. Y/N stood in amazement before tripping back. "Ah-!" Another her, right in front of her face. She stared in fear and confusion. "It kinda hurts that you don't regonize me!" The other Y/N dramatically put a hand over his heart in pain. "Camilo. . .?" Y/N tilted her head, how did he do that? "Do you like my gift!" He said proudly as he changed back to himself, helping the girl up. "Yeah! It's really cool!" Y/N eyes sparkled with amazement not knowing the little boy blush at the compliment. Remember how Mirabel knew how love worked? He didn't. So these feelings were new to him.

"Camilo who's this?" both kids turned their heads to Pepa who walked toward them. "Is this your friend?" Camilo nodded. "Hola Senora!" Y/N smiled back to show respect. Pepa smiled at the sight of the two kids playing together. She soon started to notice Camilo acting nicer and more flustered than he's ever been. Quickly putting the pieces together she went to find her husband.