a night to remember-wilhemina venable

tw: alcohol, swearing, degrading kink, praise kink, smut

you hated these places. the loud music, the way the vibrations felt like they were piercing straight through your head, the heavy music contributing to a headache. your friend had dragged you to the bar when you was more than happy with a night on the sofa and your favourite chocolate, they said you don't get out enough and that a night out wouldn't hurt you. so now there you was stood in a bar you'd never heard of or wanted to hear of, wearing a dark green silk dress that barely covered your ass or boobs, a glass of whisky firmly in your hand, you wasn't a whisky drinker usually but it was liquor and it got you drunk fast. as you looked over you saw your friend grinding on some guy, and practically sucking his face off. you rolled your eyes and downed the rest of your drink, walking over to the bar in incredibly high stiletto heels that your friend had forced you to wear.

"a glass of bourbon please" you said to the bar man he nodded and started to pour your drink, as you looked around fiery hair caught your eye. you couldn't take your eyes off of the gorgeous woman in front of you, she was dressed in a lilac suit with a lace bralette underneath the blazer that matched the colour of the suit, cat eye glasses perched on her nose, her lips painted a dark plum colour, she was ravishing your mouth went dry at the sight of her, she radiated power and dominance. the bar man passed you your drink but your gaze still was fixated on the mysterious woman in front of you, the way her hair that was in a sleek ponytail that flowed so beautifully down her back. the way her perfectly manicured nails gripped a cane tightly, her sexy legs and stilettos on her feet the way she sat with her legs crossed so elegantly, you hadn't realised when you was staring at her admiring her body that she was now staring back at you biting her lip. when you finally fell out of your trance and realised she'd caught you, your face flushed pink. you quickly averted your eyes taking a large swig of your drink wincing slightly as it burned the back of your throat, you turned around back to the bar, convinced the gorgeous woman now thinks that you're weird. you continued to sip your drink before you felt a presence at the side of you, you looked over to see the goddess of a woman from before.

"h-hello, im s-sorry if i made you uncomfortable earlier when i was looking at you, im y/n" you stuttered out looking down at your lap.

"nonsense, you didn't make me uncomfortable in the slightest, im wilhemina- wilhemina venable" she holds her hand out for you to shake in which you do, her hand shake being firm.

"wilhemina, that's a beautiful name for a very beautiful woman" you smiled gaining a little confidence.

wilhemina blushed a little at the compliment before hooking your chin with her finger so you look at her.
"eye contact with me always, understood?"

"yes- yes of course" you say looking up at her

"good girl" she whispered in your ear

you instantly became flustered taking a large gulp of your drink and squeezing your thighs together slightly, wilhemina saw what you was doing and smirked to herself before putting her hand on your thigh squeezing it gently.

"oh little one likes praise hmm, i knew you was an obedient little slut when i first set eyes on you" she whispered in your ear still rubbing your thigh and biting your ear lobe.

you moaned at her words, shifting in your seat slightly. she giggled before beginning to kiss your neck and jaw, making little love bites all over your neck. before making it up to your lips and kissing them passionately her tongue invading your mouth dominantly. she pulled away her hand still on your thigh.

"are you wet kitten?" she husked

"yes-i'm so wet" you moaned out

she slipped her hand up your dress feeling the wetness in between your legs there being no barrier as the dress was so short you couldn't wear underwear. you let out a moan as she came in contact with your core

"tsk tsk what a naughty girl, no underwear either, my little slut is so wet for me" she whispered in your ear

you couldn't do anything but nod,

"would you like to come to my house, perhaps i could help you with that little problem you seem to have there"

you nodded again looking up at her.

"words princess"

"yes- oh yes please"

she giggled before taking your hand and leading you out to her car, she opened the passenger door for you, you got in as she walked over to the drivers side, as she drove her free hand teasingly rubbed your thigh eventually moving it upwards to cup your core. you moaned out at the contact after being so aroused, she used her palm to rub your clit softly, just enough to tease you not, not enough for you to cum. you moaned and whined softly as she continued her actions.

"oh baby i can't wait to fuck you good when we get home..."