afternoon tea- ally mayfair

Tw: swearing, descriptions of nudity, slight smut

"ally!, ally!" y/n shouted as she walked through the house, becoming increasingly worried as her girlfriend seemed to be ignoring her.

"ally! sweetheart where are you!"

"what the fuck do you want y/n" ally snapped

"i- i just wondered where you was i missed you a lot"

"y/n can't you see how busy i am! i cant be with your clingy self all of the time" ally shouted

"i'm sorry" y/n whispered starting to cry, running upstairs and locking the bedroom door.

ally held her head in her hands, how could she be so stupid, you was only checking in on her. she'd let her stress get the better of her, she decided to let you cool off and make it up to you later....she smiled cheekily as she knew the perfect way.

y/n decided after crying for far too long to wash their face and put on some comfy pyjamas. walking downstairs to make some tea, tears threatened to fall out of their eyes. why did ally hate me? what have i done? no! they thought i won't let this get the best of me!.

y/n went to the cupboard and got their favourite tea hmmm calming they thought as well as putting a pan of hot water with the tea in. y/n turned around to get a mug out of the cupboard, as ally entered the kitchen.....

"hey babygirl" ally said her voice husky and low

y/n decided to ignore ally still being upset with her and not wanting to cause an argument. as they turned around they saw ally standing there fully naked her beautiful body shone in the kitchen lights y/n's eyes instantly went onto Ally's plump boobs her nipples hard and then back up to ally gorgeous lips that was painted with a natural pink. y/n cleared her throat not wanting to give ally the satisfaction. she started to stir the tea looking out onto the back yard, ally approached them knowing the tea wasn't going to be of temperature yet, she stuck her finger in the pan sucking it, moaning softly. y/n's eyes were glued on her, the way she sucked her finger making y/n's knees weak.

"not hot enough yet babe" ally's voice still low and husky

y/n rushed over to ally pulling her into a passionate kiss, ally instantly moaned into the kiss wrapping her arms around y/n's waist squeezing their ass making them moan into her mouth as the kiss got passionate ally began to rip y/n's clothes off, placing them on the kitchen counter and standing between there legs placing kisses down there neck and collarbone, ally's hands made it onto y/n's boobs squeezing them harshly. just as ally's hand was about to slip into the waist band of y/n's underwear the pan of water started boiling over ripping them both out of their trance.

"oh baby the water" ally said breathlessly

y/n quickly turned the pan off as she turned around ally quickly scooped her up y/n's legs wrapped tightly around her waist.

"come on baby let's go to the bedroom" ally said

"please" was all y/n could muster they knew it was going to be a full on night, they wouldn't have it any other way....