addicted to your love- Sally mckenna

TW- smoking, alcohol mentions 

The hotel cortez was like a magnet drawing me in i couldn't control it, every night i found myself sat down at the same dated bar, the smell of cigarettes and dust invaded my nostrils it became almost comforting, like the Cortez had become a home for me. As I sipped my margarita liz came over to me her glamorous and high class aura smacking me in the face. 

"here again, kid?" 

I nodded. I could see the confusion in her eyes what was a 21 year old doing here in a hotel like this every night? drowning her sorrows in a margarita or two...or three. Liz's margaritas really were the best in town. Liz took her hand and rubbed my shoulder in a comforting manner and gave me a kind smile and a wink as she went over to serve a man at the bar his suit looked like he was very important but his eyes told a story of sadness and despair. 

I downed the last of my drink, maybe tonight was a tequila shot kind of night, I asked Liz to pour me a shot as I poured the liquid into my mouth the sight of blonde frizzy hair caught my view I swallowed the liquid and winced slightly as it burned my throat. I looked to the side of me the mysterious woman had frizzy blonde hair, smudged black eyeliner and painted red lips, somehow it worked for her. The smell of cheap perfume and cigarettes invaded my nostrils although I know it was a smell I know I would learn to crave. I couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous red lips. The alcohol now in my system making me feel a warm buzz 

she approached me with her bottom lip firmly between her teeth,

"see something you like babygirl?" 

I quickly realised what I was doing and inverted my eyes down to my lap, my face flushed in embarrassment. she chuckled lowly and grabbed my chin with her manicured nails so I looked up at her.

"Sally,Sally Mckenna" she said as she moved her hand from my chin to cup my cheek. 

"Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N" I stuttered out, my face becoming warm and my heart raced.

"what a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl" 

I flashed sally a toothy smile, she chuckled at me in return, she grabbed a cigarette and placed it between her teeth I looked at her, she looked so hot when she did that. she looked at me with pure lust in her eyes and took a drag of her cigarette. her hand found its way on to my knee and slowly slid up to rest on my thigh, she grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a soft but lustful kiss, her lips tasted like cigarettes and tequila, a taste I now knew I was addicted too. 

she dragged me towards the elevator, my heart beating out of my chest I knew I was in for a long night.