There We Were (boyxboy, sequel to Here We Are)

There We Were part 1 (sequel to Here We Are. I'd read that first before you read this. Otherwise you will have no idea what's going on :) )

I stretched out in the double bed, blinking my eyes open slowly.

I focused blearily on the speckles of light dancing on the ceiling from the window.

My fingers inched into the indentation left by Lucas, who had left for his own room only hours before. A couple of days after I moved in, Mrs. Thomason had put her foot down and barred Lucas from sleeping with me at night, but that didn’t stop him from sneaking in at midnight.

I smiled and pushed the covers back, getting out of bed and yawning. I padded out of my room and down the hall to Lucas’s, a grin still hitched on my face.

I curled my hand around the cool brass knob and twisted it silently, pushing it slowly so it wouldn’t squeak.

As it turns out, my efforts were in vain, because Lucas was sound asleep, snoring like a chainsaw. I stifled a laugh and slipped to the bed, then slowly lowered my body down so that I was pressed along his side and we were face-to-face. I shifted a bit so that our noses touched and our breathing came in sync.

Then I waited. I waited until the chainsaw cut off abruptly and his fingers twitched. As much as I wanted to grab them, I resisted.

My efforts were well rewarded.

Lucas awoke with a jerk, eyes flying open and staring at me for a beat of silence. Then he yelled, startling me.

I screamed too until he stopped.

Then I cracked up.

“G-god, Luke, y-your face..!”

He shoved me lightly. “Shut up. It’s your fault.”

I didn’t answer. I was still shaking with laughter.

Lucas lunged for me and wrestled me underneath him faster than I could even blink.

I glared up at him. “You- stupid- football-player,” I groaned.

He smiled, and I swear, my heart fluttered. H had that effect on me… like when he smiles, the world stops spinning and threatens to throw me off.

“Ten years, I can’t say it didn’t get me anywhere.”

I squirmed, trying to get free, but Lucas’s grip was like iron.

He laughed. “You’re mine.”

I chuckled too. “Can’t say I mind that.”

Lucas bent his head so close his eyelashes brushed my forehead. “Are you sure?” he whispered. He pressed his lips to my temple once, then ran them down my cheekbone and across my nose. His breath skimmed my lips and I opened them, breathing him in.

His lips traveled up and over my eyes, gentle as a butterfly’s wing. I gave an involuntary shudder as he ran his mouth down my face to press lightly on my neck. My breath was coming in shallow gasps now.

Lucas kissed me all over my neck, light, sweet, tender little kisses. He went up under my chin, then circled around my mouth.

By now I was hyperventilating, my heart pounding in my chest. I opened my eyes at the same time Lucas did.

His eyes were dazed, softened, but still burning with desire. I could see myself reflected somewhere in the sea of blue, looking tiny and pale, but just as feverishly lustful as he.

After holding my gaze so long I thought I might burst, Lucas bent his head again and skimmed his mouth from the top of my forehead, down my nose, around my mouth.

Finally I couldn’t stand It anymore. I grabbed him and tilted his face upwards, pressing my lips to his with such force my breath whooshed out of me.

Our mouths moved in sync, his tongue tracing my lip in circles. I opened my mouth and let him in, and he explored my mouth as gently and sweetly as before.

I, ready for something more than sweet, bit down on his lip, hard. I felt him smile against my mouth as he raked his teeth along my bottom lip, back and forth.

I wasn’t expecting it when he bit me back.

Lucas kissed me one more time and pulled away, his hand cupping my cheek.

I smiled at him, electricity arcing through my body and humming in my lips.

Lucas brushed my hair off my forehead. “Theodore Oliver Asprey, You will never know how much I love you,” he murmured.

I smiled slowly. “I think I have a pretty good idea.”

A/N: Woo… is it getting HOT in here? lol. So what do you guys think? I know nothing’s happening yet… but stuff will… I promise. Comment! (please? I love them so much. I dance. But I’ve told you this before… maybe I ought to post a video… J)