Daycare fun (Sunrise and Moondrop/maintentance worker! reader) part 3

Start from the beginning

While speaking he had started to stack up the tower of toys discreetly, never breaking eye contact, and you had almost not noticed. 'Sneaky moon. But I'm not as blind as you think.'

"I have overtime! It must be somewhere on the employee logs for you to confirm, Moondrop. Also, you still need to listen to me according to the chain of command. The child here with me was locked in by mistake and I'm trying to help him get home." You tried to reason with the moon, hoping his software wasn't glitching like the other bots supposedly were. But, he only hummed and tapped his chin before placing the last block on the tower. You started backing away again when the rest of his body spun to face you and he began to slowly lumber towards you again doing some sort of weird dance that reminded you of Pennywise. 'I guess he just doesn't care?!'

Spinning around, you continued to run around the daycare knocking down everything in your path. The jingling bells in the background only compelling you to keep moving forward.

Originally, Moondrop was moving slowly to mess with you, but the longer you stayed out of his reach, the faster he seemed to become. The shuttering of generators being activated kept your hope up, but only seemed to distress the moon. When the fourth generator activates, you loose sight of him. Deciding to scope him out for Gregory's sake you backtrack to find the last few stacks of toys still knocked over, increasing your anxiety. 'F*ck, shit, f*ck, where are you moony?!'

Looking to the play structure of the last generator activated, you spot the animatronic crawling on the roof like a spider, it's blood red optics flashing before it disappears from your sight again. Not wasting another second, you sprint to the bottom of the structure, pausing only momentarily before squeezing into the structure. Thankfully the people who built the tunnels made them wide enough for you as an adult to squeeze through, though you knew it probably helped you weren't very tall either.

By the time you reached the closed tunnels you begin to regret your decision of squeezing inside here. You were still sweating from your earlier chase and felt trapped the longer you traversed the tunnels. Maybe you should've tried to gain the bots attention from the outside some more before rushing in here without thinking. The stuffy air didn't help with your panicking, but thinking of the kid potentially in trouble kept you motivated. Suddenly, you heard a large thud nearby and a weird scratching sound that slowly grew louder.

You were sweating bullets at this point and tried to crawl as fast as your sweaty palms allowed you. 'Thunk' 'Thunk' 'Jingle'
The sounds grew closer, punctuated by a lone jingle before it went quiet. You held your breath hoping maybe the bot wouldn't be able to hear you.

Holding the back of your hand to your mouth to keep quiet, 'because ewww your palm was likely covered in billions of little kid germs from crawling', you glanced around the dark cramped tunnels surrounding you.

"Found you." Yelping loudly, you scramble away from the voice that sounded like it was whispering directly in your ear. The air in the tunnels seemed to drop a couple degrees, yet still stayed suffocating as you looked directly into the face of Moondrop crouching only a foot away from your position. Your heart leapt into your throat as he quickly closed the distance between you. Frozen in fear, you watched him crawl over your prone form, hovering above you and effectively caging you in. He giggled darkly, voice slightly reminding you of Sunrise, yet starkly different, deeper and raspier than his counterpart.

He leaned into your face locking eyes with you and leaving you no space to look elsewhere. "You were very bad. Naughty. Making such a mess for me to clean up. But that'sss okay, because I just needed to lure you somewhere less... open." One of his hands trailed up to your face moving a piece of hair aside. Your breath hitched at the action. "Wha- why did-" "Ah! Shhh, be quiet now Miss (Y/N). I'll forgive you for sneaking in the daycare, but if you don't behave yourself, I'll have to hold you accountable for that terrible mess outside." he interrupted you quick, but the way he addressed you sounded mocking. His finger moved to your mouth as if to silence you further while he stared at your face.