Daycare fun (Sunrise and Moondrop/maintentance worker! reader) part 3

When the lights shut off Sunrise had made it to the counter where Gregory was hidden while you were still catching up. The jester animatronic leaped onto the counter clawing at himself in a panic and went into some sort of frenzy screeching about his rule being broken, "NO. No. NO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! The lights are GONE!" His yelling was clear for you to hear even while you lagged behind.

You were confused why the lights being off would be a problem since he had a nighttime personality to take control... Maybe switching over to his other side was scary or uncomfortable to him... Either way, this was too sketchy for you and the kid to stick around, so you kept moving forward to the desk cautiously.

Suddenly, Sunrise fell out of your field of vision  while clutching his face seemingly in pain, only to pull himself up while still facing Gregory who stood petrified in his spot clutching the security badge. Sun's spikes on his head retracted, and his whole outfits color scheme had changed and now faintly glowed with stars. You wanted to marvel at the new personality and change of the robot into its counterpart, but instead felt a bad feeling rise up in your chest when you heard the bot who you thought was friendly take on a sinister tone towards the child. "BAD CHILDREN MUST BE PUNISHED. Punished. PUNISHED!" 'Shit.' His eyes now flowed a menacing red and his head twisted around unnaturally, definitely more unnerving than whenever the Sun did it. You glanced to the exit, but with the power out, it seemed like the lockdown was activated, meaning the only way out was to activate the generators. Looking back the animatronic had vanished, now hiding in shadows you were sure.

Your supervisor's description of the daycare's layout rang in your head, instructions blurred together in your mind, but you managed to remember the strange placement of the generators in the play structures and relayed the information to Gregory as precise as possible. He grabbed two flashlights from behind the counter and tossed the second to you. "I'll distract him, you go find the generators and be careful." You tried to sound reassuring to the boy, but he looked stressed beyond his years and only managed to nod his head.

"Little boyyyyy. You've been naughty, so very naughty..." the animatronic taunted from the shadows somehow sounding like he was all around you at once. 'He's treating this like a game. The little shit is messing with us.' You shivered at the rasping voice while feeling a spike of annoyance. This thing was meant to be a daycare attendant, he shouldn't be behaving like this. Not wanting to waste any more time, you and the kid split ways at the same time hopefully throwing off the bot.

Remembering how Gregory had knocked over a tower of toys earlier and preoccupied the sun, you tried to do the same with any you found while running around the room opposite of where you had last seen the animatronic. "Hey!! Over here you lousy clown! Don't you need to clean up this mess?" You yelled as loud as possible to draw attention while smashing into another tower of blocks. The sound of bells  jingling grew closer, no longer sounding silly and cute, but now warning of a new danger. Red eye-lights grew closer on your left and you made the mistake of flashing him with your light. What you saw was utterly terrifying.

The jester moved toward you while his head spun around unnaturally making a complete rotation before cocking to the side when he locked onto your figure. 'Whirl-Snap'
"It's bedtime girlie! Are you a rule breaker too? Will you be good and stop making a [me]-mess and go to bed?" He finished his question with his voice growling out the last part.

Your clammy hands gripped the flashlight tighter while you gathered your courage to respond. "D-don't call me girlie. I'm part of the staff- an adult, so treat me like one." The stuttering definitely didn't make you sound very convincing, but he paused scanning you. "Missss (Y/N)... maintenance 1-B; you aren't supposed to be on duty right now. Are you trespassing ?" He sounded analytical at first scanning the staff logs, but with that last bit of information his voice had a mischievous glint to it. It was creepy how he had enough access into the system to look into when you worked, but you faintly remember being told that Moondrop had more of a security protocol than his counterpart, allowing him more access to certain actions and information. 
"Rule breaker.. Law breaker.. Should I break you then?"  He giggled out.