XII. || A Prayer

"Ranboo?" Techno repeated in confusion, surely the Ranboo he knew wasn't Y/N's son they don't even look similar one bit plus Ranboo was a hybrid though on the other hand the tall ender hybrid never talked about his parents.

The woman nodded, "Ranboo is his name, perhaps you know anyone named Ranboo?" She questioned with high hopes.

The piglin took a moment to process before sighing, "I do but im not sure if he's your son" Y/N immediately smiled at this, hoping this was surely her son.

"Can I meet him?" The tall woman questioned in excitement. Techno thought for a bit before speaking up, "Maybe soon, we're not in the best terms right now." Techno said remembering his execution and Ranboo being apart of the butcher army.

The God sighed and nodded, she lasted awhile without her son so why can't she now? She understood that the piglin wouldn't want to see the tall boy if they weren't on the best terms.

The man yawned and got up, "I'm gonna go back to sleep, do what ya' want" He said tiredly and climbed back down to get some rest.

Y/N sat there in silence until she heared voices echoing through her ears. It was a prayer and a summoning for her. She had hid a book somewhere on earth on how to summon her and she didn't think much humans would read it considering she made it seem 'boring'.

She located the place, seemingly being a limbo so she assumed this person wanted for her to bring them back to life which was something she wouldn't do at all.

She mentally sighed and help her golden staff that had appeared with the snap of her fingers. She quickly teleported as a rain of white feathers blocked her view.

============================
Y/N POV;

I opened my eyes as the feathers that were blocking my view disappeared, there I was met with crismon red eyes that reminded me of Technoblade's eyes.

The man was tall, around 6ft if I had to guess. He had curly brown hair and pale skin, he wore a yellow sweater accompanied by a brown jacket and a red beanie. He also had black boots and round gold glasses.

He was grinning at me with wide eyes, probably shocked the ritual had workes which I mentally scoffed at though my face remained blank as I starred at him.

To be honest, he reminded me of the man Tommy had told me about, what was his name again..? Ah right, Wilbur Soot.

Third Person POV;

Wilbur couldn't believe, it had actually worked, he summoned God herself!

He stood there grinning at the tall woman, she was way taller than him. Wilbur had always liked reading and read lods of books to pass the time even when he was a kid, he even wrote stories and was a fairly decent story teller that was how he stumbled upon the book 'The Ritual of the Gods' that told a story of a God. On the very last page sat the summoning ritual which he was thankful that he remembered.

When he was probably 13 he had stumbled upon the book in the library, it seemes rather interesting so he had decided to read it being pretty intriguing to the angsty teen (insert author snorting at that).

"Hello?" He said well more like questioned but it'll do. The God was starring at him with a black face that made him shiver a bit. The God simply smiled and spoke up, "Hello." She said in her normal yet enchanting voice.

"You're G/N (God name for y'all😍), arent you?" He questioned silently though he was embarrassed, who was he kidding? of course this was her! He mentally face palmed in disappointment at himself.

Y/N laughed quietly and nodded; "Yes, Yes I am." She smiled ever so sweetly (but we all know yall are a devil, jk jk kind of) at him, it was sickening. Wilbur grinned at this.

"So why did you summon me, mortal?" She said getting serious, Wilbur gulped but kept a calm face, "I wanted well.. your help!" He grinned at her which she tilted her head at in confusion.

"Help with what exactly?" She questioned in absolute confusion Wilbur only continued grinning.

"To help me get out of here! or at least when I do" He said joyfully (fake) which made the God mutter a 'oh', wait how was he gonna get out of here again? The God had absolutely no idea though she brushed it off before thinking.