"Dabbu"Said Ananya trying to calm her but he still blabbering.

"Maa , papa meri wajah se ......Ray ko itna kuch sehna para.......Wo mera bada bhai hai ,Anna....mujhe pta tak nhi..tha...mai apne bhai se... jealous tha .....mai..."He keeps on blabbering despite of Ananya's continuous attempt ot calm her .

"Dabbu"Said Ananya in high voice but her voice is filled with love due to which he stops .

"Meri baat suno"She said placing her hand on his cheeks"jo kuch hua usme tumhari koi  galti nhi thi.Agar Ray ne jo kaha wo sach hai to bhi nhi "She said pressurising her words

"per...Ray...Maa .... pariya ..aaisa..nhi"Said Dev in broken words as he can't speak due to heaviness on his hurt

"What the f "Said Ananya in her signature attitude and Dev looks at her abruptly.
"face  , ek coin ke do face hote hai "She said calmly"Ray ne jo bataya wo ussne wo kaha jo usne decipher kiya.ek  bachha apne samne hone wale chizo ko kitna samajh sakta hai?"She tries to make him to look at that fact which he can't see due to pain which has blocked his thinking capacity."Dabbu ,Ray was misguided by Bambaal .Usne wahi samjha hoga jo Bambaal ne samjhaya hoga.Usne wahi socha jo Bambaal chahta tha ki wo soche .Bambaal ne bachpan se Ray ka brainwash kiya hai.We don't know ki how deeply usne Ray ke man me tumhare khilaf nafrat bhara hai . Shayad tumne notice nhi Kiya but jab Papa tumhe dhudhne ke liye jaa  rahe the tab may be Bambaal ne jaan kar iss tarike se bola jaise jo kuch bhi hua wo tumhari galti thi . May be wo janta ho ki Ray sab sun raha hai.issliye he wanted to look like Jo bhi hua tumhari wajah se hua"She knows that in normal situation this facts can't be missed by Balveer .His mind is quick enough to pick up even slightest hint of conspiracy  but today he can't think anything.

"per hua to meri wajah se na"He said still sobbing.

"To kya mere papa ke death ki reason mai thi?"Said Ananya with teary eyes "to kya meri wajah se meri maa itni salo tak statue ban kar rahi"
Dev looks at her shocked .
"Nhi, bilkul bhi nhi"He said instantly shaking his head."Aaisa soch bhi kaise sakti ho tum?"His voice is no longer broken .

"kyu Mujhe bachane ke liye ,mumma ne mere bare me Timnasa ko kuch nhi bataya .Papa chale gaye per Timnasa ko pta tak nhi lagne diya ki usse marne wali mai hi hu. aur saalo tak  unwillingly timnasa ke power source bane rahe. In fact maine hi tumse kaha tha ki papa ko free karne ke liye jiske wajah se wo zinda nhi reh paye"Said Ananya .

"Usme tumhari koi galti nhi thi Ana . Tumhe to pta tak nhi tha to...."Said Balveer holding her both hand.

Ananya"Jaise tumhe pta nhi tha"
Balveer looks at him speechless.
"Jaise meri koi galti nhi thi waise hi tumahari bhi galti nhi hai.Maa,papa apne bachho ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai and you know that"She continues hoping that he is understanding .

Dev looks at her for sometime without speaking anything .All events of his life is running in front of his eyes . Ananya also doesn't  speak anything  giving him time to think rationally .He suddenly turns back and leaves the room .Ananya looks at him puzzled . Soon he returns back with a box in his hand and stands in front of Ananya.

He opens that back with trembling hands and pick up something .Tears roll down from his  eyes .He closes the box and Ananya saw that he is holding same piece of cloth which was with Ray.He is holding his mother's achhal.

"Ye..."Ananya wants to ask how he got this but words die in her throat.

"Rani pari apne  shayankaksh me isse rakhti thi aur jab bhi mai kisi khatre me jata tha to wo isse aashirwad lene ke liye kehti thi."He said looking at the cloth."Kehti thi ki iss kapde ka tukra me itni shakti hai ki wo kisi bhi khatre ko mujh tak pahuche nhi dega.ye maa ki saari ka hissa hai..jab pariya maa ko dhundh rhi thi to unhe mila tha."He looks at her "Wo meri maa se ashirwad lene ko kehti thi"He puts that clothe back at its place and wipes his tears .

"Ab tak jo bhi pta chla wo sirf  Timnasa aur Bambaal ke  point of  view se. "He said as if suddenly he regains all his powers "Ray ke pass khud ka decision lene ki capacity nhi hai.Bambaal ne usse kabhi ye karne hi nhi diya tabhi to abhi bhi usse Bambaal ki baato per yakin hai.Nhi,mai aadhi adhuri baat se apna decision nhi lunga ."He said determined.

Ananya smiles in tears, relieved seeing him back in his form.

"bachho jaise rote ho."She said wiping his tears "Wo tumhari tarah cry baby nhi hai"She said turning her back toward him and as she expected his question come instantly with perfect blend of jealousy

Dev-"Kaun cry baby nhi hai?"

"Mask man "She said wiping her tears with supressed  smile.It take some seconds for Balveer to understand .

"You know what ab wo mera bf hai"She said dreamily in the same way like before (when she didn't know who is Mask man)

Chuckle escaped from his mouth followes by smile.
"Achha to  usne tumhe purpose Kiya?"He said in same way (when he teased her).His voice is still heavy due to crying.

"Nhi "She said pretending to be disappointed .
"Achha to tumhe usse purpose kiya.Wah!"He said smiling .

"Nhi"she said sadly.
"tab tumhe kaise pta ki wo tumhara BF hai . Firki le li usne"He said crossing his arms near his chest and looking at him with corner of eyes .Ananya looks down sadly and then at Balveer .Both laughs at the same time . Soon both are bending holding their stomach .

Balveer laughter starts fading after sometime as tears starts forming in his eyes looking at smile of Ananya. Ananya too  stops feeling his gaze and looks at him.He embrace her tightly thanking god to send her in his life.She puts her hand on his back . Tears rolled down from her eyes feeling warmth of his love.

So how was the chapter?