Chapter 7: Jailhouse Block

Previously on Minecraft Story Mode Rewrite...

The world can be a very scary place.. villains stronger than life and almost impossible to defeat.. the stress is saving the world can turn even the best of friends, even the most closest of family against each other.. and not everyone will be on your side

Some will try to take advantage of your kindness, but a true hero would know what to do and will inspire others.. but the scariest of all, even for the bravest heroes.. is discovering the villain is much closer than you think..

Third person POV

Lava shimmered brightly behind an obsidian wall. It was shining some light on a small area, almost like a hallway. The siblings all screamed as they were teleported from the Sea Temple and down onto the new land they were on. Nikki was the first to come and then Jess, who landed on her and then Jesse who landed on the both of them.

"Get.. off!!", Nikki groaned.

"Sorry sorry!", Jess quickly apologized as they all came back onto their feet and dusted themselves before looking around. They were in a new area, the walls around them all built out of obsidian. They were even wearing different clothing, Jesse wearing a white shirt with his usual red suspenders and orange pants. Jess wore a white tank top, the same orange pants and her hair was in a little messer than usual. Nikki however wore an orange jumpsuit with shoulder-cuts and a v-neck exposing her black and white striped t-shirt underneath.

"Where are we?", Jesse muttered.

"What the f*ck is this?", Nikki asked.

"Okay, um.. where's my stuff?!", Jess said, emptying out her pockets but seeing nothing, not even her sword was with her. She then gasped and held out her hand. "The gauntlet!"

"I guess it's Petra's now..", Jesse said before shaking his head. "No.."

"We have to get it back, find the Admin, find our friends!", Nikki said urgently. "Who knows what might've happened to them..?"

"The guests will kindly follow the orange line in the floor to the check-in zone", a new voice said and all three of them jumped, turning to see a speaker behind them. "The guests will kindly follow the orange line in the floor to the check-in zone"

"..um.. uh.. hello?", Jess replied, raising a brow in a confused matter as her voice echoed. They all turned to see an orange line made from orange concrete powder in front of them, possibly leading them somewhere.

"Echo?", Jesse commented, his voice echoing also. The speaker simply repeated the same thing.

"The guests will kindly follow-."

"-'the orange line to the check-in zone.' Yeah, i heard you", Nikki scoffed as she crossed her arms before looking at the orange line in front of them. "Oh look! An 'orange line!'"

"Let's just go, sis", Jesse sighed as they started following the line. Not even a minute has passed when Jess spoke up.

"Bedrock...?", she gasped. Jesse's eyes widen as he remembered what the Admin last said to them and it brought shivers down his spine at the memory.

"The Admin said 'a place where we'd never see the light of day again'", he recalled, staring at the bedrock before up at the roof. "What is this place.."

"Whatever this place is, it's f*ckin creepy", Jess replied. Jesse didn't even cared at this point at her use of words because he knew she was right.

"So, Nikki? How's your day?", Nikki muttered, starting to talk to herself. "Oh! It was great. Met a red glow-y... all powerful crazy person who trapped me and my siblings down here in a near-indestructible cage!"