Chapter 5: Giant Consequences(part 2)

Once they were on the ground, everyone, but Jack collapsed onto the floor. The adventurer had somehow gripped the walls and landed on his feet.

"Nice landing", Jess commented.

"Ah, it's nothing. It's just my perfect reflexes and photographic memory", the Adventurer replied. The friends looked up and saw the doors closing, trapping them inside.

"Well that's it then. The way is shut", Radar whimpered.

"Yes, now I suppose the only way out... is through", Vos pointed out, looking through the long hallway they was in.

"Yeah. And smashing they clock", Petra added.

"Well. We're not all going to be smashing the clock", Stella then spoke.

"Say what now?", Jess perked a brow.

"You heard the Admin. He only wants the best of the best. And that's going to be me"

"Oh you've got to be kidding me", Lukas said, completely shocked at what she was saying.

"Sorry, handsome. Might as well quit now"

"Stella, come on. The Admin is as dangerous enough as it is. Let's not add to it by fighting with each other", Jesse sighed.

"Oh, Jesse. That sort of reverse psychology isn't going to work on me. Especially not from my own rival!"

"I- seriously?"

The blonde ignored him as she went down the small steps to join with her Llama.

"Huh. About giving that second chance to her, Jesse", Jess commented, but her older brother rolled his eyes, now seeing why his sister disliked her so much.  With that, the group went on their way down the hallway. In front of them led to a staircase that led to two different sections.

"Wow. It's... it's amazing", Stella gasped.

"Hmph. You're his little buddy, Nikki. You know anything about this 'partnership' he's offering?", Jack questioned.

"Imagine everything you could create, everything you could do, with a prize like that", Vos commented.

"Okay, hang on a sec. I'm NOT the Admin's 'little Buddy'", Nikki retorted.

"Pfft! Just sayin'... you three were looking pretty chummy up there", Jack replied. "Besides, he likes you three the most"

Nikki rewarded Jack's words with an icy glare, crossing her arms. Knowing how her sister deeply disliked Jack, Jess got in front of her.

"We should get going", she said.

"Come on, Lluna. Enough of these losers! We've got treasure to find!", Stella urged the Llama. "Treasure-sniffling Llama. Mm-hmm, yeah. Tell your friends"

The blonde then hit the poor Llama's backside, making her jump in pain before she went to work.

"Hey now...", Jack muttered, hating seeing animals being mistreated.

"Oh, that poor Llama", Radar whimpered.

"What?", Stella growled: