Like pubs and restaurants"
He suggested with blank face.

Jisoo knows,  inside he is hopefully waiting for her to change the place

Jisoo knows, inside he is hopefully waiting for her to change the place.

She shook her head in denial with very small pout.

Taehyung sighed and Jisoo smiled very widely.

They reached amusement park. Taehyung as usual interwined their hands.

Jisoo gasped and observed the surroundings with awe

Her eyes are wide, they are literally shining with happiness.

From childhood, Jisoo never knew the meaning of hapiness. Her father is alcohol addict, he made many debts.

Her parents always used to fight. People used to knock their house door at any time to collect debts .

She didn't grew in good atmosphere.

Sometimes, people used to drag their furniture outside and laugh at them for not clearing debts .

Jisoo being an elder one always took care of her siblings.

As soon as her father died, she became earning one in their family.

Even though she is scared puppy. Still Jisoo chose this profession to earn money.

Now, she got stuck in dangerous mission.

Entire life, she didn't genuinely enjoy. She didn't laugh whole heartedly.

Same goes with Taehyung, even though he had everything from childhood.

Still his father and surrounding people took away his hapiness.

They both are basically in same boat.
Searching for someone who could change their dark lives.

Taehyung got lost in Jisoo . The way her eyes shine, damn he can see entire universe in her eyes.

Jisoo very excitedly dragged him inside.