Flight 05: Crush?!

Start from the beginning

Y/N's POV

I finished taking my shower, changed into the clothes that Wonyoung had brought me, and headed downstairs to see an angry Wonyoung glaring at me. I gulped knowing that I'm in for an earful.

"How many times do I have to keep telling you!? Drinking is bad for you!!" She scolded me making me look down in shame like a little kid being yelled at for getting in trouble and she sighed.

"Look, even though you are hotheaded, you are still my brother and I will continue to support you no matter what." She said with a smile while laying down hangover soup on the table.

"Did you make this?" I asked her but she shook her head.

"No, Seungyeon made this for you." She answered me which warmed my heart and I feel like my dreams are coming true.

I sat down on the table, grabbed a spoon, and once I got a taste of my bias's cooking, I was amazed because of how tasty it is, this is probably- no one of the best things I've ever eaten! Man, aren't I lucky?

"You should call her when you finish eating, she's very worried about you." She suggested it to me.

"Yeah, I will, thank you for everything sis." I said to her and she smiled and hugged me before going upstairs to her room.

TIMESKIP

After I got done eating the soup, I put the bowl into the sink, washed it, put it in the dish rack to dry out, and I went upstairs to be greeted by the horrible stench of alcohol. Man, I really had a drinking problem. I cleaned up the soju bottles then threw it out in the bin before heading back upstairs, opening the windows to let fresh air in and the foul smell out.

I grab my phone, tab the contacts app, and I rang Seungyeon's phone number.

Y/N - italic | Seungyeon - Bold

"Hey Seungyeon! How are you doing?"

"Omo, Y/N, I'm doing great but how about you? Did you eat the soup that Elkie delivered?"

"I'm doing fine mom, yes I ate the soup and it's very delicious, thank you very much!"

"R-Really? It was that good?"

"Yes, it was! I'm serious!"

"Wow, that was actually my first attempt to make soup and I didn't think you would like it but that's okay now, do you want me to come over? I gotta tell ya something anyway."

"Sure, you can tell me when you get here."

"Okay, see ya!"

"See ya!"

I hang up the phone, place it down on the counter, wow, Seungyeon is coming over to my place even though I already live with a famous idol but still having your bias is another thing. I went on my phone to check on Instagram and watch Youtube videos about the F4u Corsair since it's my dream plane to own one day. And I think my grandfather flew those as well during his missions.

*doorbell rings*

Welp, that must be her! I went downstairs to the front door, to see Seungyeon along with the other members including IZ*ONE with their luggage in hand which made me confused.

"W-What's going on?" I asked them with a confusing tone and they giggled.

"I'll explain Y/N." Seungyeon answered me as the other girls entered the house and they chill out in the living room.

"So what's with all of the luggage?" I asked her curiously and she smiled.

"We're going to Jeju island!" She announced as she clapped which made my eyes widen.

"Wait, what?!" I exclaimed and she laughed.

"And you and Wonyoung are obviously coming with us, so pack your stuff, our flight is in three hours!" Eunbi explained to me and I ran upstairs to pack my stuff.

Seungyeon's POV

I watched him frantically run upstairs to what I assume to be his room, a man watching him panic like that is so cute. To be honest, I really have a warm feeling about him, it's just he always keeps me safe and makes me feel secure about myself.

"Hey Unnie!" I hear Wonyoung call to me and I turn my head to see her walk downstairs with her luggage.

"What is it?" I asked her and she motioned me to follow her outside and I obliged.

Me and Wonyoung walked through the backyard door to get outside where it's private and quiet enough for us to talk to one another but still I don't know why she wants to talk to me, only one way to find out.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked her and she smirked at me.

"Do you have a crush on my brother?" She asked me straightforwardly which made me blush madly.

"W-What are you talking about?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"Quit playing dumb, you were the one clinging on him during the first day of school, you had a little 'date' with him and you even made hangover soup for him. You make it obvious." She pointed out to me but I shook my head in denial.

"T-That's just because I'm b-being friendly and a g-good f-friend! That's all!" I lied but I knew it wouldn't work and she just laughed at me.

"It's okay Unnie, I have no problem with you being in a relationship with him besides I can't watch over him forever, someone has to take care of him." She said to me while putting her hand on my shoulder.

"T-Thanks, Wonyoung but what if he doesn't share the same feelings with me?" I asked her and she chuckled then gave me a mischievous smile.

"Man, seriously?! He has a collection of albums and even photos of you and your members in his room, he keeps it hidden though." She explained to me but that's too much information for me to know.

"Okay, okay, I don't need to know any further alright?" I said to her and she nodded.

"Whatever you say, good luck winning his heart." She said to me before she went back inside the house and I sighed deeply before going back inside.

-------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: Hope you guys enjoy the new chapter! It's vacation time! So what do you think is going to happen while they spend time at Jeju island? Who knows...? Anyway, if you liked the story so far please leave a vote and comment if possible :)

? Anyway, if you liked the story so far please leave a vote and comment if possible :)