14 || Auradon Cathedral

Start from the beginning

"They're funny. Oh! I'm so... you're very funny. Here. Wand me. Chop chop." Mom orders.

"No!" Ben says as he saw Mal throwing the wand to our mom but instead, she throws the wand to Fairy Godmother who then catches it.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi..." Fairy Godmother says.

"Boo," Mom says as she raises her specter which causes everyone to freeze except for Mal, Jay, Carlos, Evie, herself, and I. "Psych." Mom then laughs. "Ooh. Ooh, in another time, in another time." She says as she looks at Beast. "Evil like me, don't you wanna be mean..." Maleficent takes the wand from Fairy Godmother, "Ow! Oh. Oh, no. Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs." She then sticks the wand into Fairy Godmother's nose.

"Where shall we begin? I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this?" Mom says and she uses the wand, and Ben's ring slipped off Mal's finger and slides into the wand, "Perfect fit!" which causes Mal to gasp and hold her finger as the ring was gone. "Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. The horns, the horns!" She says as she goes under Fairy Godmother and went towards Ben.

"Falling in love is weak... And ridiculous." She moves Ben's head, " It's not what you want."

"You don't know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!" Mal cries out.

"Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and...Years of practice being evil. You'll get there." Mom explains.

"No, we will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself." I say.

"Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing." Mal adds on.

"I know one thing, young ladies. You both have no room for love in your life!" Maleficent shouts at us.

"And now I command, wand to my hand!" I say and the wand leaves my mom's hand.

"Ha! It worked!" Mal says excitedly.

"I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!" Maleficent orders.

"Hold on, Maya. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil." Carlos says.

"Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf!" Maleficent says trying to scare Carlos, but Dude pounces on her instead. "Oh! Oh, the breath! The breath! Get off me!" Maleficent shouts as she drops Dude to the ground. This distracted her a little bit and Jay tries to take her specter away, but it didn't work. "Gaston should be jealous," Mom says before flicking Jay on the head, which causes him to drop to the floor.

"Enough! You all will regret this!" Maleficent says and then turns into a dragon and breathes fire at Jay who dodges it.

"Come on. Run, Jay, run!" Carlos yells, "Hurry, Jay. Hurry, hurry, hurry! Jay! Watch it, Jay Jay, come on Please, Jay! Jay!" All of us started yelling at Jay as where ever he would run to, my mom will block his way as she was faster than him.

"Magic mirror, show your bright light!" Evie calls out as she gets in front of us and the mirror shines a light straight into my mom's eyes.

"Behind me, E!" Mal says as she pushes Evie behind her while the both of us stand in front of our friends to protect them.

"Leave my friends alone! This is between the three of us, mother." I say and my mom's eye starts to turn green.

"The strength of evil is good as none when stands before five hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none when standing before four hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none when stands before five hearts as one!" Mal and I say as we stare at our mom and our eyes start to turn green like hers.

"Oh!" I say as my mom disappeared out of nowhere.

"What just happened?" Evie asks. And Fairy Godmother became unfrozen as the five of us run forward.

"I have no idea." Mal answers.

"Did you do it?" Evie asks.

"I don't know," Mal answers.

"No, no, no, no. Your mother did. She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why It's so itty-bitty." Fairy Godmother stated as both Mal and I bent down.

"Is she gonna be like that forever?" Mal asks.

"Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love. So can she." Fairy Godmother says.

"I believe this belongs to you," Mal says as she handed Fairy Godmother the wand.

"And I believe this... Belongs to you." Fairy Godmother says as she hands Mal the ring that Ben gave her. "You all have earned yourselves an "A" in goodness class. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" She says and everyone becomes unfrozen.

Ben runs forward roaring while Belle runs to Beast to see if he was okay, "Okay, okay! Oh! We kinda got this all wrapped up here." Mal says as she stops Ben, "Oh!" Ben picks Mal up and twirls her around which caused me to look at her in envy.